What is going on in Minnesota? Dude's head blown off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

AUN that's really sad. I hate Somalis at times uffff.

The local news didn't mention the person's identity. Some people are saying he is oday somali ah and some said he is madow. The incident happened around 4pm.

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

It's time for Somalis to work with each other. They need to stop this madow mentality of no snitching. You need to report if you see something suspicious. Somalis destroyed their country and I will be damned if they destroy the only state that is willing to take their barbaric, ignorant, useless, leeching behinds. MN police need to use force when dealing with these barbarians especially these thugs.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's time for Somalis to work with each other. They need to stop this madow mentality of no snitching. You need to report of you see something suspicious. Somalis destroyed their country and I will be damned if they destroy the only state that is willing to take their barbaric, ignorant, useless, leeching behinds. MN police need to use force when dealing with these barbarians especially these thugs.
I'm afraid this is not thug related ...it is a grown man business ..the man was 60

Wow, this is sad! I watched wcco news at 10pm and they didn't mention of the guy was somali but thanks for clarifying that.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Wow, this is sad! I watched wcco news at 10pm and they didn't mention of the guy was somali but thanks for clarifying that.

I need an apology in the form of in aad gabar I siisid

It's time for Somalis to work with each other. They need to stop this madow mentality of no snitching. You need to report if you see something suspicious. Somalis destroyed their country and I will be damned if they destroy the only state that is willing to take their barbaric, ignorant, useless, leeching behinds. MN police need to use force when dealing with these barbarians especially these thugs.
I agree with you abaayo, they should not hide or send the killers away. I believe, if whoever commits crime or kills someone is reporter there will be less killings and crimes. Now, I am afraid of going to mpls and st. Paul because in 6 days there were 5 deaths. Thats scary wallaahi

I'm wrong rip to the old man why the f*ck would these thugs kill an old man minding his business.
i hate going to minneapolis (murdapolis) summer is over why the continuous killings. I'd rather stay in the suburbs and stay far away from minneapolis. City is turning into a shithole f*ck

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you're thirsting over a 2 year old now?

Everyone hide your kids, hide your wives. Literally hide your kids menace is on the prowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.