What is a unpopular opinion you have?

HELL FUCKING NO WARYA BEHAVE YOURSELF FIX YOUR TASTEBUDS RIGHT NOW1
C6B4C881-1EC6-460C-96DC-F243008AEC87.jpeg

It’s delicious sxb try it.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Pineapple is one of the best pizza toppings.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The UK should bring back the death penalty to free up prison space and save our taxes from feeding murderers.

All Social Media apps should charge subscription fees to encourage ppl to spend their time wisely.

Body Positivity is a money-making scheme to encourage those continuously spending on food.

Entertainers should not be paid more than teachers and doctors.

There should be a cap on Sspot users who shitpost, they know who they are.

@Muji should become co-Admin to empower women.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The UK should bring back the death penalty to free up prison space and save our taxes from feeding murderers.

All Social Media apps should charge subscription fees.

Body Positivity is a money-making-scheme to encourage those continuously spending on food.

Entertainers should not be paid more than teachers and doctors.

How dare you say this! I will not pay a fee for any social media even if I am slightly addicted to using it . Also shitposting is part of internet culture without it we would be in the stone ages. I never shitpost I'm too perfect for that

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

How dare you say this! I will not pay a fee for any social media even if I am slightly addicted to using it . Also shitposting is part of internet culture without it we would be in the stone ages. I never shitpost I'm too perfect for that

Shitposting ruins discourse and gaining insight. I sometimes have to check the 2nd or 3rd page of the Generals to find an interesting topic nowadays :bell:

Charging susbcription fees for Social Media will save our younger generation from being addicted to their phones. Fight me :kanyeshrug:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Shitposting ruins discourse and gaining insight. I sometimes have to check the 2nd or 3rd page of the Generals to find an interesting topic nowadays :bell:

Charging susbcription fees for Social Media will save our younger generation from being addicted to their phones. Fight me :kanyeshrug:

That's what giant corporation want you to think they just want your money. It's the same as paying a handling fee when buying something online it makes no sense.

All my topics are interesting just look out for my threads , shitposting ha noolato

:salute:

Trending