What is a murtad?

Wallahi I don't understand what y'all wahabis extremist have against apostate rightfully claiming to be Somali.

You can't leave an ethnic group like a religion you sound dumb trying to gate-keep somalinimo.

I am an ethnic Somali of Harti descent that is a proud Murtad deal with it :gaasdrink:

no one gives a shit negro. go say that in front of your family instead of telling us.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wallahi I don't understand what y'all wahabis extremist have against apostate rightfully claiming to be Somali.

You can't leave an ethnic group like a religion you sound dumb trying to gate-keep somalinimo.

I am an ethnic Somali of Harti descent that is a proud Murtad deal with it :gaasdrink:
nobody is gate keeping somalinimo gaal we as somalis where amongst the first to accept islam as such islam has a foothold our culture language and identity hence to be a somali u gotta be a muslim

Why did you leave islam
If you don’t mind me asking

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somalis in general have harsh reactions towards those who renounce Islam either being agnostic , atheist or converting to other religions , so expect xenophobia to rise, their world turn upside down when they see a non practicing Somali, it puzzles them and they cannot wrap their heads without around since they hold this concept that Somali identity was formed under the banner of Islam , hence those who leave the fold of Islam Soomaalinimadi wuu ka baxay, which is quite illogical and a stupid way of reasoning,
your genetic component, ethnic make up have nothing to do with religious affiliation but unfortunately the majority tend to believe that both are intertwined and can never be separated.
One can doubt his/her faith but can never be open about it, hence the many people are keeping it private due to the ongoing mob mentality and marginalisation of one's differences.

If we were more tolerant of one's differences and not overly obsessed with then maybe we could address several neglected issues that are a plague in our country

Somalis in general have harsh reactions towards those who renounce Islam either being agnostic , atheist or converting to other religions , so expect xenophobia to rise, their world turn upside down when they see a non practicing Somali, it puzzles them and they cannot wrap their heads without around since they hold this concept that Somali identity was formed under the banner of Islam , hence those who leave the fold of Islam Soomaalinimadi wuu ka baxay, which is quite illogical and a stupid way of reasoning,
your genetic component, ethnic make up have nothing to do with religious affiliation but unfortunately the majority tend to believe that both are intertwined and can never be separated.
One can doubt his/her faith but can never be open about it, hence the many people are keeping it private due to the ongoing mob mentality and marginalisation of one's differences.

If we were more tolerant of one's differences and not overly obsessed with then maybe we could address several neglected issues that are a plague in our country

It doesn't disrupt anyone's worldview, it triggers contempt. Somalis have been coterminous with Islam for so many centuries that the two concepts are intrinsically bound. Somalinimo necessitates islamnimo.

Genetics is peripherally relevant to ethnicity, sorry. People's doubts wax and wane, this is well known, but out-and-out apostasy will always be met with derision.

Anyway, I think you accept murtads as non-Somali yourself as you said "xenophobia" will rise. Xenophobia is used to describe animosity to people of foreign origin/ethnicity. :westbrookswag:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
All jokes aside, guys, just pray for people who left the deen and leave it that. :bell: They're not gonna come back to the deen if you insult and harass them, that's not the way of Islam.

Instead of scolding them, teach them more about the deen so they can understand it (if they're willing to listen).

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It doesn't disrupt anyone's worldview, it triggers contempt. Somalis have been coterminous with Islam for so many centuries that the two concepts are intrinsically bound. Somalinimo necessitates islamnimo.

Genetics is peripherally relevant to ethnicity, sorry. People's doubts wax and wane, this is well known, but out-and-out apostasy will always be met with derision.

Anyway, I think you accept murtads as non-Somali yourself as you said "xenophobia" will rise. Xenophobia is used to describe animosity to people of foreign origin/ethnicity. :westbrookswag:
Okay , when you mentioned these two concepts are intrinsically bound , then why aren't you acknowledging that for thousands of years our ancestors were practitioners of Waaq , before embracing Islam , but since you believe Somalinimo necessitates islamnimo. Then do you believe Somalis were nothing , had no culture , history before embracing Islam?
do we even know what ancestors went through ,
Something is odd there , the expansion in the horn had altered and distorted people's lineages and created vacuum of conflicting narratives

I'll have to safe you from humiliation sxb your statement is contradictory
It's funny how you're quick to label someone a non Somali without thinking thoroughly.
Nope , Somalis are a xenophobic bunch to clans they despise or those who are considered unworthy and that existed for centuries, so don't even deny that

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
All jokes aside, guys, just pray for people who left the deen and leave it that. :bell: They're not gonna come back to the deen if you insult and harass them, that's not the way of Islam.

Instead of scolding them, teach them more about the deen so they can understand it (if they're willing to listen).
You are right bro let's leave it to that .

Most people are normal that keep it to themselves and not like mona walters or ayaan hersis

Trending

Latest posts