What is a murtad?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
An individual who has left the fold of Islam

Naturally there are no Somali murtads as Somalinimo necessitates Islamnimo
Why is identity and religion one and the same for you. Someone is still ethnically Somali whether Muslim or not

Why is identity and religion one and the same for you. Someone is still ethnically Somali whether Muslim or not

Ethnicities are determined not so by genetics but rather a common historical, religious and cultural background.

Somalis are muslims.

Murtads cannot be Somali.

A simple syllogism for the seething murtadeen.

Ethnicities are determined not so by genetics but rather a common historical, religious and cultural background.

Somalis are muslims.

Murtads cannot be Somali.

A simple syllogism for the seething murtadeen.

Haha there are non muslim arabs, indians, turks etc you retard.

This is only a thing with 68 IQ somalis :mjlol:

Haha there are non muslim arabs, indians, turks etc you retard.

This is only a thing with 68 IQ somalis :mjlol:

The murtad is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, degenerate, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a non-Somali and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

The murtad is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, degenerate, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a non-Somali and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

Lol, Somalis have shit reputation so not being classed as one is a good thing.

However that logic is just stupid, no other Muslim country says that shit, typical Somalis being retarded as usual.

Lol, Somalis have shit reputation so not being classed as one is a good thing.

However that logic is just stupid, no other Muslim country says that shit, typical Somalis being retarded as usual.
You dont like the religion of Somalis
You dont like the culture of Somalis
you dont like the Somali people

why are you here,coon? :shaq:

You dont like the religion of Somalis
You dont like the culture of Somalis
you dont like the Somali people

why are you here,coon? :shaq:

Only the first two are correct due to the religion and culture both being backwards but I don't dislike Somali people in general, just the annoying ones online.

Only the first two are correct due to the religion and culture both being backwards but I don't dislike Somali people in general, just the annoying ones online.
A people and their culture and intertwined, you cant like a group of people while hating their culture.
I dont expect logic from a coon so continue as you want

Wallahi I don't understand what y'all wahabis extremist have against apostate rightfully claiming to be Somali.

You can't leave an ethnic group like a religion you sound dumb trying to gate-keep somalinimo.

I am an ethnic Somali of Harti descent that is a proud Murtad deal with it :gaasdrink:

Wallahi I don't understand what y'all wahabis extremist have against apostate rightfully claiming to be Somali.

You can't leave an ethnic group like a religion you sound dumb trying to gate-keep somalinimo.

I am an ethnic Somali of Harti descent that is a proud Murtad deal with it :gaasdrink:

I wonder what ethnicity we suddenly become :pachah1:

:westbrookswag:

Is your family proud of you :mjlol:

Trending