What in the world is going on in Gedo?

Farm

VIP
NX884qm.jpg

Gv7jB9M.jpg

R87BLm3.jpg

On a side note PL should really deport these IDPs.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/66015.pdf

@DR OSMAN @Abdalla @Reiko @Crow @GBTarmy @Cognitivedissonance @Armadillo @MSGA @Karim @Tukraq

How about asking yourself what is wrong with Reer Galkayo?:mjkkk:

Osman Kenadid:

Ayaan noolba gaas baxa hayiyo geel la kala qaadi
Guunyada la kala meersan iyo guutada isdhaafi
Ragga gowrac lagu jiidayee goob walba yaalla
Galbeedkiyo xagga bari fidnada labada geesood ah
Gudaha beledka geyriyo colaad la isgurreynaayo
Guddi belo gar wada leexsan iyo xaal aan go'a haynnin
Odayaal guurguurana hayoo goor xun soconaaya
Reer gaalkacyood iyo sharciga yaw garnaqi doona?
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

@Farm explain this waryaa:gucciwhat:

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Good pet. You are ferrari are good jesters that make the Sheikh laugh. But once in a while I have to put you boys in your places. Indeed Kismayo, Luuq, Bardera, Cabudwaaq, Goobweyn etc are such gloruius lands that us Ugaases inhabit mashallah. Kismayo > Mogadishu. Bardera > Bosaso. And Cabudwaaq is one of the fastest growing Somali cities I wouldn't be surprised if does reach Hargeisa. Beesha Sade are blessed.
Fake news. Gedo is the most developing regions in all of Somaliweyn.
@diaby Jubaland is Kismayo correct but it's still our city. And Kismayo is under the hands of Marehan. Gedo is the largest region of Somalia. It's the most fertile, green etc region of the country. Liar only people with 68 IQ are cagdheer *****s. We have a IQ of 300.
Kkk my pet b00n aborigine is obsessed with the largest Gobol in the country that is the Green Valley of Gedo. Such a langaab you are.
Tell us @Sheikh, why are the ugaases fleeing all of that development in the fertile green valley of Gedo?
:patrice:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

Trending