What if we exchange Hiiraan State for SSC State?

cow

VIP
My nigga you are an Mx, the most irrelevant clan in Somalia, all your lands in Central Somalia has been long ago forcefully taken by HGs, so what we have today in Central Somalia is an HG state called Galmudug state where your irrelevant clan has 0.01% of lands called Cabudwaaq which is 99.9% located in Ethiopia.

So kindly tell us what can your irrelevant arse clan Mx do to HGs Galmudug other than calacaal from Ethiopia?

Kees you sound angry your talking like a victim. let it all out sxb.
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Y’all overestimating darood unity. If it was real SSC would have joined puntland long ago instead of somaliland. Plus who knows if SSC will even be united between different clans on pathforward, does warsengali want same thing as dhulbhante who knows.

Two or more region requirements and these old region borders spread chaos. Everyone knows where each clan lives redraw borders based on this and adios. Somalia will never be united powerful country best bet is to be poor decentralized country that at least is safe and people can invest in

I'm quite impressed with myself and how well I read the psyche of the posters here. I knew exactly were your new found love for reer SSC came from. True hustler yaah.

As I said before never trust Daarood first, get them to sign your Hiiraan state first and foremost. Don't give any good will for free. They love undermining others it's the corner stone of their politics. I might sound like a hater but I'm not. Hiiraan state first then we can have talks about SSC. Hiiraan was one of the original gobols it is special, your case is much stronger than theirs. Not to mention wallahi they are on borrowed time and deeply desperate compared to Hiiraan who can wait for Somalia's second federation process, SSC will die tomorrow if Muuse Biixi agrees to sit on the negotion table to discuss the reunification. Your borders are set in stone it, you are not in hurry. It is only matter of signing few waraaqad for you, for them it is war and rafaad for years.
If muse Bixi sits down for negotiation than daroods have taken over the whole of horn of Africa r u on crack or something nobody gives a rats ass about hirasn