What if Somaliland and Puntland unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they did and help mogadishu take control,instead of adoon amisom army they send theirs,i know its not possible they dont trust each other

But what if?

BankaTuyo

حيران
If they did that the powers that be including the regional ones would not like it a bit, they will use every tool in their disposal to undermine such unity between SL/PL, because this simply means Somalia will stand on it is feet and the Amisom farcical project will come to a screeching halt.

On the other hand, it would be the most exciting Somali socio-political change since 1960. and alkabaab would cease to exist within months.

That would never happen, it would alter the Qabiil demographics and cause instability. Puntland should remain a majority MJ state and likewise SL should remain a Majority Isaaq state, don't disturb the equilibrium sxb with these unity fantasies.
What equlibrium my cousin isaaq married a mj his kids are isaaq,my edo is married to a mj her kids mj,as long as there are men qabil will always be there cause there children will still be mj or isaaq,silly reason sxb

SL would just be conquered by superior bantus just like their southern cousins were.
Hoyogawaas,since when is bantu and superiority in the same sentence,bantus are the low life of mogadishu they live in slams and our toilets,the only thing youll be doing in SL is cleaning our toilets,like you do in bantulands,addoon

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Most likely Somaliland will incorporate PL, increasing the parliament and appeasing every degmo / mayor with funds to manage

Silky

操你的媽媽
add PLers to anything and you get coup d'etats, political assassinations, and nepotism on top of our own corruption and political incompetence. Only thing missing would be the rampant violence and fanaticism of our southern brethren and you get the Somalia which led us here

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
"Either must die at the hand of the other, for neither can live while the other survives"

- Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What equlibrium my cousin isaaq married a mj his kids are isaaq,my edo is married to a mj her kids mj,as long as there are men qabil will always be there cause there children will still be mj or isaaq,silly reason sxb

This is flawed logic. Having shisheeye reer abti doesn't necessarily improve relations between clans.

Anagaa dhexdeena waxba isku ogalayn. In SL you have the Jeegaan alliance and GX at each others throat, on the brink of civil war. You have PL which is essentially a Maxamuud Saleebaan syndicate, alienating the Ali Saleebaan, Dashiishe, Warsan, Dhulos and @Dissapointed's laangaab clan. Both of these regions are sub-clannish, and you expect them to unite with other shisheeye clans. C'mon bro, stop being over idealistic and join the real world.
The question was,what if it they united,not realistically what do you think in some fairy world if sl and pl united would it be good for somalia,what are the good?

VIP
Harti vs isaaq civil war would take place less than a decade following the formation of this new country. Wallahi somalis are cursed, just move on with your lives

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
mongoosevscobra2.jpg

Are u sure?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think it will happen. Isaaq are becoming more of a colonist day by day. Who knows, they might even take over the south if recognition doesn't come.

not a bad idea, they don't necessarily have to unite to form a country, but if they united politically, we could shift the capital from xamar to the north were it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts