What if Somaliland and Puntland unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Harti vs isaaq civil war would take place less than a decade following the formation of this new country. Wallahi somalis are cursed, just move on with your lives

This reminds me of a thread along time ago about descriptions of clans:

Darood

Darood seems to show a tendency of arrogance and a paternalistic attitude toward other clans of Somalia, and they perceive them selves as the Alpha-Omega and king makers of the country. furthermore, they consider people from the Hawiye clan in particular as hillbilly while they see them selves as sophisticated and street smart city people. An acquaintance of mine who hails from the darood clan for instance, told me jokingly that in Bosaso, the locals don't do nothing but chewing chat and relaxing while hard and manual labor is done by Hawiye, he even took his own mother as an example and boastfully, he claimed she has 2 hawiye house maid to maintain her needs.

Isaac

Most of the Somalis i know hails from the Isaac and i get along with them very well. During the course of our discussion in reference to the somali people in general , they label people south of Somaliland as Dangerous and unpredictable and the same time, they admire the same people as risk takers and bold. a Half Yemeni and Half Somali once told, among the somali clan, isaac are very trustworthy and they understand a deal is a deal regardless how you flip flap it while other somalis try to change the rule of the game after the deal which eventually ends with either physical or verbal confrontation.

Hawiye

Very conservative, and above the surface, they try to project themselves as God fearing and religious people. a feeling of victimization among the hawiye toward their Northern kinship in particular Darood is evident.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
upload_2018-7-24_4-19-33.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
amisom should of been replaced with state soilders, every battalion should be mixed regions. for a country full of fighters even the fighters are being imported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending