"What if Ethiopia was a superpower?"

It doesnโ€™t say itโ€™ll exist tho. Only someone who comes from the lands will
but than what land will he exist since he's absynnia? it only makes sense for Horn of Africa to exist, it won't be the horn of Africa we know of today it might be completely different with different inhabitants since we are talking hundreds of thousands of years

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
We was very close. All that was needed was to protect Ahmad Gurey's life. Brudda was based asf and fought head on. Sadly it cost him his life by Portuguese knights. If he had been protected he would've continued onto winning the battle and taking the throne of Abyssinia and merging it with the throne in harar or completely replacing it with Adal.
Dw Ahmad Gurey failed Siad barre failed but we will eventually conquer Abyssinia.

It took the ottomans 23 tries before they conquered Constantinople.

Eventually we will conquer our Constantinople (Axum)

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I simply hope that we resolve our disputes and take advantage of the golden opportunity. But honestly looking at Ethiopia it's almost a one to one recreation of Yugoslavia. Nationalism from every ethnic group, constant land grabs and ethnic tension spilling into politics. If and when that powder ceg goes off we best be able to serve as protectors for our brothers and sisters in galbeed.
At this point Iโ€™m a full Accelerationist for the cause I frequently go on r/Ethiopia and cause ethnic strife so the members attack each and grow resentment. It is my favourite pass time.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
To be fair, a lot of Somalis *were* nomadic. Nomadism was a defining characteristic of our people but of course, there are nuances to this. There were plenty of urban centres in Somalia like Mogadishu, Merca, Barawe, Zeila and Berbera but these all existed in the coast. Therefore I believe its more accurate to depict the inner parts of Somalia (Ogaden) to be goat herders while the Benadir coast and the north should be literate civilization.

Maduna, Abasa, Awbare, Amud, Fardowsa, Aw-Barkhadle, Harla ruins, Hubat, Dakkar, Kelafo, Nugaal Valley ruins, Qalcadda, Harar, Haylan, Awbube, etc are all interior stone cities and towns that had centers of knowledge, trade and importance, and they were all intricately connected with the ports and cities of both the Northern coast and the Southern coast.

That map is wrong in so many ways.

Internet Nomad

VIP
You my brother are a true Somali patriot. I might join you, make a account for each ethnicity and cause discourse.
Exactly and with the power of AI you can scale your accelerationism to the nth degree.

Hands off FKD technology will shape the horn in the years to come.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
In the beginning, Islam faced a threat from the Abyssinians who attempted to destroy the Kaaba. However, Allah intervened, thwarting their scheme. Interestingly, the culmination of this divine narrative, akin to the final chapter of a book, portrays another Abyssinian endeavoring to destroy the Kaaba. Remarkably, this time, Allah permits the event to unfold, signifying the closure of an era, the last act before the day of judgment. Regardless of the nationalityโ€”be it Russian, Chinese, or Europeanโ€”Allah specifically designates an Abyssinian for this task. This deliberate choice serves a profound purpose: to symbolize the end of Islam's journey and to mark the passage of time, showcasing how long the righteous path endured before humanity faces its ultimate reckoning with the Creator. The meticulous orchestration of these events underscores Allah's perfection in guiding His divine plan, leaving a compelling and awe-inspiring testament to His wisdom and foresight.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If we're keeping it a stack, the Somali peninsula would be landlocked or at the very least the Somali peninsula would be a satellite state.

Ethiopia being a superpower would be a nightmare for everyone