What if all Somali clams got behind the Dervish State?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They don’t know about the Ogaden subclans (cali&harun) that raped Isaaq, British and Ethiopians all together at the same time. “Doqonki ogaden dolo laga qaad” said the Isaaq cannon fodder for the British after he brought ethios, sikhs,british and other iidor troops with modern weapons just to fight two small sub sub sub clans of Ogaden in the Hawd region.
Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX
reer isaaq does not even live in Dolo makaahiil They are the ones who live there
And in 1905, when the Ogadis turned against the Dervishes
The master attacked you, left you with no camels, and abandoned you from your land. He said
"Haaruun gumaad baan lahaa, gabadhna haw
reebin"
He also said that you all fled
"Ogaadeen Bullaaliyo ka carar, baqaskii
Doolloode
Buncaddaha Turey laguma ogaa, jees ku
baaqiya "
As for modern weapons, you also obtained them from Amhara and the Italians
And no Abyssinian has been defeated, man, since 1891. The ogaden and the dir tribes there used to pay an annual tribute to the Abyssinians, and if they did not deliver on time, they would invade the tribe and take it by force.
Would you rather sign a protection agreement with the British and the Italian and they do not get much from you, but for the Abyssinian and Oromo army to invade your land and then take an annual tribute?
The Abyssinians plundered the livestock of some tribes to the point that they had nothing left. They went to the French and immediately signed a protection agreement.

The Sayid attacked Reer Cadille (maxamad subeer Ogaden) after they killed 300 dervish men that were sent by him. Gurase and Iljeex were two Ogaden men that tried to assassinate the Sayid before he was warned by a Dhulbahante man.

Keep in mind Maxamad Subeer is his own sub clan. Then the Sayid “verbally abused” us with poem. He was definitely a JUST man.

The Sayid had one goal which was to liberate Somali inhabited lands from gumaysi I respect him for that.
Wasn't he Bah Geri?

reer isaaq does not even live in Dolo makaahiil They are the ones who live there
And in 1905, when the Ogadis turned against the Dervishes
The master attacked you, left you with no camels, and abandoned you from your land. He said
"Haaruun gumaad baan lahaa, gabadhna haw
reebin"
He also said that you all fled
"Ogaadeen Bullaaliyo ka carar, baqaskii
Doolloode
Buncaddaha Turey laguma ogaa, jees ku
baaqiya "
As for modern weapons, you also obtained them from Amhara and the Italians
And no Abyssinian has been defeated, man, since 1891. The ogaden and the dir tribes there used to pay an annual tribute to the Abyssinians, and if they did not deliver on time, they would invade the tribe and take it by force.
Would you rather sign a protection agreement with the British and the Italian and they do not get much from you, but for the Abyssinian and Oromo army to invade your land and then take an annual tribute?
The Abyssinians plundered the livestock of some tribes to the point that they had nothing left. They went to the French and immediately signed a protection agreement.
Source? I can provide many sources for my sayings.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Source? I can provide many sources for my sayings.
The poem is evidence, and also, if you go back to the British records, they mentioned that the Dervishes made major raids on the Ogaden
As for the tribute that has been paid annually since 1891, yes, I will bring you the original source.
Yes Bahgeri is a sub clan of MZ.
Bahgeri are not MZ they are baahela and baahela is Mx ,bahgeri,cawleyahn

The poem is evidence, and also, if you go back to the British records, they mentioned that the Dervishes made major raids on the Ogaden
As for the tribute that has been paid annually since 1891, yes, I will bring you the original source.

Bahgeri are not MZ they are baahela and baahela is Mx ,bahgeri,cawleyahn
Sxb don’t be proud of that poem in fact u should disguise it as it was mentioned by a dabodhilif and not a noble Somali sultan.

You still didn’t prove your claim of Ogaden paying taxes to the amxaars though?

You’ll find an image of a Somali sultan kissing hayli salalsi hand I don’t wanna mention the sultan’s clan bc I don’t want to offend anyone including yourself but it most definitely wasn’t Ogaden.

As for attacks, “fled” is a wrong word, quick withdrawals from machine guns is what
you mean.

IMG_0206.jpeg

No matter how much people try slander and spread lies. Names such as Sayidka , Ahmed gurey and Wiil Waal will never be forgotten. Who can recall the coons of qabiil & ugaas who worked with the kafirs? All forgotten and despised. The fact we speak of this man 100 years later is a testimony of his character. AUN!

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
If Sayyid had United the Somali clans under the Dervish state like how Ibn Saud did the Arab tribes and at least aligned themselves correctly with the Anglo-sphere like he did I could see it happening. We would have probably had a political system like Emirates ruling the land and would’ve probably incorporated Hararis (before genocide) and Afars and eastern oromos that were originally somali-ish into the country. In another timeline we would’ve been called Emirates of Zayla or smth
IMG_1779.png

Attachments

• IMG_1779.png
    IMG_1779.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 22

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Sxb don’t be proud of that poem in fact u should disguise it as it was mentioned by a dabodhilif and not a noble Somali sultan.

You still didn’t prove your claim of Ogaden paying taxes to the amxaars though?

You’ll find an image of a Somali sultan kissing hayli salalsi hand I don’t wanna mention the sultan’s clan bc I don’t want to offend anyone including yourself but it most definitely wasn’t Ogaden.

As for attacks, “fled” is a wrong word, quick withdrawals from machine guns is what
you mean.

View attachment 296454
The poems are what we have from Somali history and the events that happened. You will find all the poems here https://aqoon2017.wordpress.com/2022/12/29/sayidka-ogaadeen/
As for taxes Menelik imposed taxes on all of Ethiopia, even the Amhara The Somali regions belonged to Harar at that time
FsPqubVWwAstfOF.jpeg

I am not attacking any of the Dervishes. Yes, they fought colonialism, but they deviated from the path in 1904. All Somalis signed protection agreements with colonialism, and as I told you, the main reason was fear of the Abyssinian range Melilek even sent letters to the Somali tribes telling them that they must join him or he would conquer them and that they were part of Abyssinia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The poems are what we have from Somali history and the events that happened. You will find all the poems here https://aqoon2017.wordpress.com/2022/12/29/sayidka-ogaadeen/
As for taxes Menelik imposed taxes on all of Ethiopia, even the Amhara The Somali regions belonged to Harar at that time
View attachment 296460
I am not attacking any of the Dervishes. Yes, they fought colonialism, but they deviated from the path in 1904. All Somalis signed protection agreements with colonialism, and as I told you, the main reason was fear of the Abyssinian range Melilek even sent letters to the Somali tribes telling them that they must join him or he would conquer them and that they were part of Abyssinia.
You were asked for proof of SR even more specific the Ogaden part and you brought proof of Harar.

If you knew anything you would know the clans to be taxed were From Harar to Wajaale as they were sedentary. There is no model to tax nomads which is why SR isnt apart of his conquests but occasional raids may happen from outposts. Lastly the Sayid never signed a protection agreement with colonials and neither did the Dhulbahante if I am correct.

@Sumaya’slover please stop engaging this is almost definitely an enraged Isaaq.

You were asked for proof of SR even more specific the Ogaden part and you brought proof of Harar.

If you knew anything you would know the clans to be taxed were From Harar to Wajaale as they were sedentary. There is no model to tax nomads but occasional raids may happen. Lastly the Sayid never signed a protection agreement with colonials and neither did the Dhulbahante if I am correct.

@Sumaya’slover please stop engaging this is almost definitely an enraged Isaaq.
Sxb I wanna change my username to Somajeste samaritan, you’re a VIP member can u help walal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

attash

Amaan Duule
First, the British never left the coast, and in the period between 1899 and 1904, most of the Somalis were with them, but after that, the matter degenerated into a group that plundered tribes and stole livestock.
A peace agreement was signed with the English and Italians as well
The important thing is that you cannot defeat them. If you want your people to become extinct, try to fight them. They were ahead of you in every respect, and do not forget that the Abyssinians were coming with a very large army.
That is why many Somalis signed protection agreements with the British, Italians, and French in order to escape from the Ethiopians.
The Sayyid controlled most of the Somali interior and forced the British to retreat to Berbera. If the Talex campaign failed, the British would have abandoned the colony. We were literally one campaign away from driving the British out forever.

You say that we cannot defeat them, yet we defeated them many times.

The fact that the Sayyid was able to hold off three empires for twenty whole years, is more than enough proof that he was a match for them.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
The Sayyid controlled most of the Somali interior and forced the British to retreat to Berbera. If the Talex campaign failed, the British would have abandoned the colony. We were literally one campaign away from driving the British out forever.

You say that we cannot defeat them, yet we defeated them many times.

The fact that the Sayyid was able to hold off three empires for twenty whole years, is more than enough proof that he was a match for them.
Sayyid should’ve been more like Ibn Saud in uniting the Muslims of the region together

If Ina Cabdullahi Xasan made his religious movement be one that was primarily anti colonial or infidels revivalist group like the Mahdi in Sudan did that could have unified the Somali clans and other muslims in the region behind him but if that will lead to success or a failure idk but what I know is that he will be a major figure for the independence movements or groups in the region similar to Imam Ahmed's status.

British propaganda even after hundred of years y'all still booty clapping for them crazy wallahi
Didn't get why you dismiss every critic of darwish as a British propaganda, just go and read the poems of sayidka from your favorite writer and see the kinda personality he had, his beleifs and the multiple crimes he committed against innocent darods at that times

No one is bootyclaping for a colonialist that left 60 yrs back unless you plot twist historical facts as foreign propaganda

why y'all spreading British progaganda same garac who said sayid eats babies?, sayid only killed people who sided with tasks which not haram in islam, British were the ones poisoning wells, killing whole towns and destroying forest to deliberately to cause deforestation and starvation miss me with the bs, they wiped whole sub clans out including mines, if u sided with gaals who done atrocities to us u deserve to die
Warya read on awjamac ciise book of gabayada sayidka, you will figure out that around 97% of his victims were neither british nor other somali clans but rather the harti clans and specifically dhulbahante, he raided you, plundered your wealth, displaced you enmasse from your grazing lands and on the top of that he was bragging about doing all of these things thinking he is clearing out dabadhilif British minions while himself signed a protection agreement with the italian colonialists :pachah1:

And if you arent willing to read on anything and discuss with a substance I will gonna post his poems from your favorite history revisionist aka awjamac ciise

No matter how much people try slander and spread lies. Names such as Sayidka , Ahmed gurey and Wiil Waal will never be forgotten. Who can recall the coons of qabiil & ugaas who worked with the kafirs? All forgotten and despised. The fact we speak of this man 100 years later is a testimony of his character. AUN!
There are many figures we still talk about from the past centuries and just speaking about a person hundred years after their demise doesn't it self make them heros or whatever but you should tell what you wanted to say unequivocally instead of gaslighting

You actually think he was right in singing an agreement with the italian colonialists and raiding the harti community for actually the same antics?

You think he was right in takfiir against an entire sections dhulbahante and many other somali clans?

What about his qabiil bashing out of his qabiil supremacists mindset?

The Dervishes were also responsible for commiting many tribally motivated atrocities. I don't think it helps when people romanticize sections of history. The Sayid routinely used to verbally abuse clan lineages which is considered an act of disbelief in Islam. He also accomplished many great things and was instrumental in the war against colonialism. Both can be right at the same time.
So did mau mau freedom fighters in Kenya. Every movement killed those who sided with the colonials. You with us or the enemy.

Trending