I believe in:

Freedom
Equality
Secularism
Women's rights
Qaniis rights

I support:

Capitalism
Capital punishment (any thing with "capital" in it is beautiful)
Free speech
Unemployment insurance
Universal healthcare

I'm against:

Marxism
Theocracy
Tyranny in all its forms
SJWs
Euthanasia
Persecution of religious believers like in China, Cuba, North Korea

How about you guys?
I hate to break this to you but gaal ba tahay Islam is the surrender and submission to the will of Allah not your will.

Luke 22:42

"Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

Why would you be against open borders?

2015 was my favorite year of all time. Seeing all those Syrians flood Germany, I could not have been more gleeful.
I remember the refugee crisis but they make it hard on muslim refugees in their host countries for example in denmark:
  • in one year 29% of asylum seekers commit a crime.
  • 34.5% of rapes are committed by muslims, despite being 4% of the population.
  • 28% of prison inmates are muslim.
  • After 4 years, 87% of syrians are unemployed.
  • somalis have an unemployoment rate of over 80%
These guys are fucking us over.

Pro
Islam
Sharia law
Universal healthcare
Equality among minorities

Against
Secularism
Women's rights
Open borders
LGBT rights
Allah's shariah is freedom. That's why the scholars of the Ottoman caliphate (may Allah elevate their status in Jannah) abolished laws pertaining to homosexuality, discrimination against women, apostasy, and the second class status of dhimmis AKA Jews and Christians. You're following the shariah not of Allah, but of Saudi goat rapers:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../oct/07/ottoman-empire-secular-history-sharia

I hate to break this to you but gaal ba tahay Islam is the surrender and submission to the will of Allah not your will.

Luke 22:42

"Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
You're calling the Ottoman khilafa gaal? Subhanallah. Allah said "There's no compulsion in religion ", which disproves man made laws against freedom. I bet you think Allah is a gaal too.

More here kid:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../oct/07/ottoman-empire-secular-history-sharia

Who cares.

We need to make whites a minority in the West to save the planet. White people are the devil incarnate.
:faysalwtf: How can you advocate white genocide when you live in super PC Germany I doubt anything happened to you.
Look at the statistics and tell me these people aren't going to make generalizations and lump you with the welfare leeches.

Allah's shariah is freedom. That's why the scholars of the Ottoman caliphate (may Allah elevate their status in Jannah) abolished laws pertaining to homosexuality, discrimination against women, apostasy, and the second class status of dhimmis AKA Jews and Christians. You're following the shariah not of Allah, but of Saudi goat rapers:

“Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

“And (remember) Loot (Lot)! When he said to his people, ‘Do you commit Al‑Faahishah (evil, great sin, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy) while you see (one another doing evil without any screen)Do you practise your lusts on men instead of women? Nay, but you are a people who behave senselessly.’

Sweety......Basra maa iska dhaaftiid?

I've been rejected all my life by girls like you. You'd rather celebrate the British aristocracy than humble brothers like me. My last marriage collapsed because I was not too "modern" for my better half. I'm getting even with you dhoocils

You should be deported instantly. You and your Salafi boyfriend.
REfugees.png

:banderas::lawd::lawd:
Soomaalis hustlin

“Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

“And (remember) Loot (Lot)! When he said to his people, ‘Do you commit Al‑Faahishah (evil, great sin, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy) while you see (one another doing evil without any screen)Do you practise your lusts on men instead of women? Nay, but you are a people who behave senselessly.’
Homosexuality is a sin according to scripture. No one disputes that. Its a sin just as lying is a sin and smoking is a sin and chewing khat and not giving Zakah and deceiving the government to get benefits and housing, which all Somalis do, but the Quran does not prescribe an earthly punishment for these sins.

Only hadiths do that were written two hundred years after the prophet died, the same hadiths that claim, among other things, that you can suck women's breasts to become their mahram, that Allah looks like Adam, and that the prophet Muhamnad was possessed by a jinn. Astagfirullah. These are fake hadiths. Allah and his Messenger are free from these slanders.

I remember the refugee crisis but they make it hard on muslim refugees in their host countries for example in denmark:
  • in one year 29% of asylum seekers commit a crime.
  • 34.5% of rapes are committed by muslims, despite being 4% of the population.
  • 28% of prison inmates are muslim.
  • After 4 years, 87% of syrians are unemployed.
  • somalis have an unemployoment rate of over 80%
These guys are fucking us over.
Why is it the fault of Denmark that refugees are committing crimes? Jeez. Talk about a chip on your shoulder.

I am pro:
Islam
Muslinimo
Soomaalinimo
Iron fist dictatorship designed for rebellious Somalis
Free healthcare for the poor
Free education for the poor
Strict border and immigration policies
Immigration priority for people who look like us and won't swallow us whole

I am against:
Ogaadeen rule
Majeerteen rule
Open borders/freedom of movement
SJWs
Pan-Africanism
Democracy
One man one vote system
4.5 system
Cow meat and chicken meat for Somalia
Cow meat? What are you - a Hindu?

Freedom of movement? Very Islamic.

Your cuqdad for Majeerteens is well founded though. Just one look at @Reiko is enough to convince you that we need eugenics.

Homosexuality is a sin according to scripture. No one disputes that. Its a sin just as lying is a sin and smoking is a sin and chewing khat and not giving Zakah and deceiving the government to get benefits and housing, which all Somalis do, but the Quran does not prescribe an earthly punishment for these sins.

Only hadiths do that were written two hundred years after the prophet died, the same hadiths that claim, among other things, that you can suck women's breasts to become their mahram, that Allah looks like Adam, and that the prophet Muhamnad was possessed by a jinn. Astagfirullah. These are fake hadiths. Allah and his Messenger are free from these slanders.
Why do you always mention the ottoman empire? The Rashidun caliphate was the true muslim empire
Anyway here is a hadith about homosexuality
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot’s people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

Who cares.

We need to make whites a minority in the West to save the planet. White people are the devil incarnate.
Without whites, its back to the dark ages. You'll be colonized by the Chinese and enslaved by the Arabs. It will be wonderful to watch from my perch in Jannah whilst big breasted houris feed me grapes. Doctors are giving me five to seven years to live max. The War of the Worlds will pass me by, but it will probably desecrate my grave though.

Why do you always mention the ottoman empire? The Rashidun caliphate was the true muslim empire
Anyway here is a hadith about homosexuality
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot’s people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Because the Ottomans were the most successful and long lasting Muslim caliphate. Allah blessed them with riches, power, and stability. The Rashidun caliphate was short lived and marked by civil war between the Sahaba. It's not a model for us today.

That hadith contradicts the Quran which says Allah's shariah is "there's no compulsion in religion. Truth is clearer than falsehood".

All hadiths that contradict the Quran are bogus, even if they're in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim. I reject them for the same reason I reject the hadith which says Allah created Adam in his image. That's blasphemy. The Quran says Allah does not resemble his creation. The only hadiths that are legitimate are those about worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending