I believe in:

Freedom
Equality
Secularism
Women's rights
Qaniis rights

I support:

Capitalism
Capital punishment (any thing with "capital" in it is beautiful)
Free speech
Unemployment insurance
Universal healthcare

I'm against:

Marxism
Theocracy
Tyranny in all its forms
SJWs
Euthanasia
Persecution of religious believers like in China, Cuba, North Korea

How about you guys?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
So like every other immigrant group then. They vote for liberal parties that give them freebies whilst living by conservative attitudes.

I propagandize my white friends with SJW ideology and prime them with white guilt from time to time. I'm an expert in Social Justice ideology.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So like every other immigrant group then. They vote for liberal parties that give them freebies whilst living by conservative attitudes.
This. Is exactly what I was thinking. Muslim refugee wise. Most Muslims are petty conservative. The racist islamphobes are a big reason most Muslims don't vote republican I believe. Also the benefits the democrats give are big reason as well

Apollo

VIP
This. Is exactly what I was thinking. Muslim refugee wise. Most Muslims are petty conservative. The racist islamphobes are a big reason most Muslims don't vote republican I believe. Also the benefits the democrats give are big reason as well

The elite are overwhelmingly Anglo-Saxon. Why support economic policies that will maintain an Anglo-Saxon overclass?

I propagandize my white friends with SJW ideology and prime them with white guilt from time to time. I'm an expert in Social Justice ideology.
I used to commit benefit fraud when I stayed in Amsterdam, so I know all about exploiting the cadaan. I pretended to be my aunt Sahra, a dual citizen, who died in Africa and lived like a king. Nigga was chewing qaat all day and smoking shisha all night on his ill gotten gains. It was beautiful.

But Allah guided me to the siratul mustaqeem and I now expose qaxootis who exploit my Christian brothers and sisters.

DRACO

VIP
I used to commit benefit fraud when I stayed in Amsterdam, so I know all about exploiting the cadaan. I pretended to be my aunt Sahra, a dual citizen, who died in Africa and lived like a king. Nigga was chewing qaat all day and smoking shisha all night on his ill gotten gains. It was beautiful.

But Allah guided me to the siratul mustaqeem and I now expose qaxootis who exploit my Christian brothers and sisters.
Atleast somalis can be proud for being the best at something ,benefit fraud:mjlol::mjlol:

Muslims are natural conservatives. So are Mexicans. All immigrants are reactionaries. Well, there's a time and a place for reaction. For example, I support drone strikes against Isis and Al-Shabab. Liberal snowflakes wring their hands over killing extremists. They want us to have a sit down with theocrats and have tea and biscuits. Gimme a break. But you've gotta assimilate too and stop being Saudi wannabe retards

Secular morality is like waves in ocean
a concoction imagined in the minds of brave men
ignorant of the messages god sent
Left and right touches hidden
unbeknownst to many is a given
a blazing enemy of the descendants of heaven
raised high through the skies seven
a perpetual cycle of reform
mental solitude inviting the cursed form
a heart horribly inwardly torn
an heavy blotch born

Secularism is the drink of rationalists
says those he has kissed
a deep fire erupting within it
dark blotches invade bit by bit
a 1 D view , inevitably level
unfortunately , a manifestation of the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending