What I Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you be against open borders?

2015 was my favorite year of all time. Seeing all those Syrians flood Germany, I could not have been more gleeful.
And look what happened after the Syrian influx. The rise of AfD. The spirit of Bismarck lives on

Because the Ottomans were the most successful and long lasting Muslim caliphate. Allah blessed them with riches, power, and stability. The Rashidun caliphate was short lived and marked by civil war between the Sahaba. It's not a model for us today.

That hadith contradicts the Quran which says Allah's shariah is "there's no compulsion in religion. Truth is clearer than falsehood".

All hadiths that contradict the Quran are bogus, even if they're in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim. I reject them for the same reason I reject the hadith which says Allah created Adam in his image. That's blasphemy. The Quran says Allah does not resemble his creation. The only hadiths that are legitimate are those about worship.
The Rashidun caliphate was what all muslim empires should be like
But anyway the quran about homosexuality
If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings. O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. Then afterward We destroyed the others. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

(We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" Then We saved him and his household save his wife; We destined her to be of those who stayed behind. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth." He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!" When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime."

Sahih bukari hadith about homosexuality
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman.

Abu dawud

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

I don't think I'm the best person to have this debate with.

Cow meat? What are you - a Hindu?

Freedom of movement? Very Islamic.

Your cuqdad for Majeerteens is well founded though. Just one look at @Reiko is enough to convince you that we need eugenics.
cow meat is nowhere near hilib geel or ari we need to keep our geeljire tradition and stay away from cow meat akhas.

The Rashidun caliphate was what all muslim empires should be like
But anyway the quran about homosexuality
If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings. O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. Then afterward We destroyed the others. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

(We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" Then We saved him and his household save his wife; We destined her to be of those who stayed behind. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth." He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!" When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime."

Sahih bukari hadith about homosexuality
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman.

Abu dawud

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

I don't think I'm the best person to have this debate with.
The Rashidun caliphate was a time of fitnah. Three out of four of its khalifas were killed. Sahaba killed Sahaba. That's the model of government you wanna go back to? God help us.

Agreed, homosexuality is a sin according to the Quran, but it's not a crime. There's a difference between sin and crime. Failing to pray is a sin, but not a crime, for example. Most sins are not crimes. That's the understanding of the Ottoman scholars, and the righteous scholars before them. Not the fake scholars of Wahabbism.

The Rashidun caliphate was a time of fitnah. Three out of four of its khalifas were killed. Sahaba killed Sahaba. That's the model of government you wanna go back to? God help us.

Agreed, homosexuality is a sin according to the Quran, but it's not a crime. There's a difference between sin and crime. Failing to pray is a sin, but not a crime, for example. Most sins are not crimes. That's the understanding of the Ottoman scholars, and the righteous scholars before them. Not the fake scholars of Wahabbism.
You are right most people believe hadith more than quran.

cow meat is nowhere near hilib geel or ari we need to keep our geeljire tradition and stay away from cow meat akhas.
That's what cow worshippers say. I dated one. She was a real beauty with an hour glass figure. She said "do you wanna make sujuud for our lord Ganesh?" She hinted that I would get no intimacy that night her if I declined. It was a rough day

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been rejected all my life by girls like you. You'd rather celebrate the British aristocracy than humble brothers like me. My last marriage collapsed because I was not too "modern" for my better half. I'm getting even with you dhoocils

LOLBidar

its not in your stars to be in a relationship maybe? Enjoy your singlehood! lol

LOLBidar

its not in your stars to be in a relationship maybe? Enjoy your singlehood! lol
Just because I'm a dark skinned FOB who can't read the English classics and have less hair than Mo Farah means I should be lonely? Every man needs siil macaanto. Maybe we can go for a date. I may not be sophisticated but I'm a real sweetheart

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I believe in

Allah swt
Islam
Being a good human being
Majerteenimo
Puntlandnimo
Caring for the elderly
Being kind to the animals

I support

Majerteenimo