Status
Not open for further replies.

:meleshame:

What can you cook? Can you cook? Millenial xaliimos all want a man who can cook. Waa ujeeda how Mercury is being treated like a boqor lol. It's not enough you work 9-5 but you gotta do groceries iyo jikadane dhinac ka gashid. :mjlaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:meleshame:

What can you cook? Can you cook? Millenial xaliimos all want a man who can cook. Waa ujeeda how Mercury is being treated like a boqor lol. It's not enough you work 9-5 but you gotta do groceries iyo jikadane dhinac ka gashid. :mjlaugh:
I want gabar kuusan who can eat pot noodles with me and burn food in the kitchen from time to time. :kendrickcry:

I want gabar kuusan who can eat pot noodles with me and burn food in the kitchen from time to time. :kendrickcry:

Saas talo ma'ahan. When Mercury launches his youtube channel, bal ka faaideeyso. I know a girl who got divorced because she didn't cook food for him lol. She'd call him when his on his way back from work and tell him to pick up some take away. Adaaba roon if you want to burn food together saad wax uu gubeysiin waa baran doontid inkasto cunto xumo aad ka dhargeeysan lol

:kendrickcry: Guurka wa jeceelka qalbiga, not cunto karis. :hahaidiot: Pot noodles aa dabka la saara, ama biitso dalbasho.

Jaceylkaa sheegaysid waa maxay? After a year reality sinks in. qof walba hooshiisa dhinac u ka qabsana. Wax ma ogid yariisow. Live on take-away and noodles :hova: caruurtane? Pizza iyo noodles ma ku korin? :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.