Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Go to your nearest T mobile and tell them I sent you, pick any phone you want, pick one for your mama too, buy phones for your whole family, you smart, I appreciate you. :yousmart:
is the rich mj queen gonna bless me:mjcry:
wallahi these phones aren't met to last i got this in 2013 the signal is trash the camera sucks doesn't bother me thoe the front one is still A1:mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
2013? Really? I don't even remember the phones I had in 2013. Are you cheap or you don't have any money to buy a phone? What do you use for Snapchat? IG? How do you FaceTime your people?

2013? Really? I don't even remember the phones I had in 2013. Are you cheap or you don't have any money to buy a phone? What do you use for Snapchat? IG? How do you FaceTime your people?
Snapchat is shit on any Android phone, fucking irritating. Can't wait till imma buy me a 6S:rejoice:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
um all that existed when the phone came out meaning it has everything you mentioned also in my earlier comment i said the front camera was A1 for a reason:pachah1:
you never had samsung huh:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've had Samsung for couple of months but I got rid of it and gave it to my younger brother!
I'm an iPhone gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.