What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

You are much too kind, ZackAttack.

I didn't say that "women" as a "whole" were toxic. Merely reiterating the fellow's point and doing so in jest.
Again with the pauses😭

It's like you write down whatever you're about to say line by line and read it in that order.

Fob? Your parents were fobs, not me.

Don't get butthurt by my comments. They weren't meant to offend lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Again with the pauses😭

It's like you write down whatever you're about to say line by line and read it in that order.

Fob? Your parents were fobs, not me.

Don't get butthurt by my comments. They weren't meant to offend lol.
It was impromptu. No pauses. My thoughts were clear and concise.

My parents have been abroad as early as the late 60s and late 70s to attend postsecondary institutions in Europe and the US. I doubt they ascribe to your notion of fob but believe that.

I am not. I merely addressed the contradictory nature of your statements.
no simp but your voice is really beautiful
Thank you.
That creep was probably trying on his mother's gowns and putting her lipstick back in the early 60s, he just needed a little push lol

And I don't buy into the notion that having female friends makes you adopt their mannerism etc, besides it's not like I spend 24hrs with them. If anything, women will start to adopt some of your political and cultural beliefs if you're steadfast enough in those beliefs. One of them has started showing a real interest in Islam and if she reverts, inshallah, I'll have secured myself a 1st class ticket to Jannah:rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks he sacrificed his masculinity. No clue if he was cross dressing in his formative years. His image flipped 360. Are you forming a cult Nak? I sense cult leader tendencies.
You need to talk in that accent again ,
I was so confused trying to figure it out :mjlaugh:
What confuses you about it?

Yeah obviously there is going to be some influnence, but it's not to the extend you think. I'm not trying to impress/f*ck them so I haven't compromised on my core values and principles which they respect. And women tend to adopt the values of men they respect so the influence has mainly been

Yeah obviously there is going to be some influnence, but it's not to the extend you think. I'm not trying to impress/f*ck them so I haven't compromised on my core values and principles which they respect. And women tend to adopt the values of men they respect so the influence has mainly been one sided :manny:
That's impossible for it to be mainly one sided......every guy I know that either hanged out with alot of girls or was having relationships with alot of different girls pick up alot of their mannerismsπŸ’―........the biggest playboys I know literally all say they go no contact with females for months when they feel like they picked up to much female energy............lol keep ur distance and stop chilling wit girls all the time unless you want to lose your manhoodπŸ’― no offense ur view point already confirming their mentality rubbing off on youπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks he sacrificed his masculinity. No clue if he was cross dressing in his formative years. His image flipped 360. Are you forming a cult Nak? I sense cult leader tendencies.
The Kardashian's a borderline sociopathic. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out as a -guzzler a decade before actually going public and the boss lady told him to stfu until they could capticalize off of it for better ratings lool

That's impossible for it to be mainly one sided......every guy I know that either hanged out with alot of girls or was having relationships with alot of different girls pick up alot of their mannerismsπŸ’―........the biggest playboys I know literally all say they go no contact with females for months when they feel like they picked up to much female energy............lol keep ur distance and stop chilling wit girls all the time unless you want to lose your manhoodπŸ’― no offense ur view point already confirming their mentality rubbing off on youπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Mate do you have the reading comprehinsion of a 14yr old Afghan migrant or something? It's not just me and a bus-load of women at social gatherings, there are other guys there too lol

If you weren't some teenager who eats up that manosphere, Tate Andrew redpill shite you'd realise that having female friends is the easiest and most effective way to meet other women. Their "mannerisms" kulaha, what next, our menstral cycles are going to line up?:mjlol:

So u do it to commit zina.
Great
You can date girls without committing Zina. I intent to get married within the next 5yrs. But real life isn't a Disney fairytale, the perfect girl doesn't just fall into your lap. You have to be proactive and find someone you're compatible with, so chill out with the passive aggressive snarky shit.

You can date girls without committing Zina. I intent to get married within the next 5yrs. But real life isn't a Disney fairytale, the perfect girl doesn't just fall into your lap. You have to be proactive and find someone you're compatible with, so chill out with the passive aggressive snarky shit.
Any girl u date is not marriage material.

Mate do you have the reading comprehinsion of a 14yr old Afghan migrant or something? It's not just me and a bus-load of women at social gatherings, there are other guys there too lol
Regardless spending alot of time with girls has negative consequences......why you think its haram to be mixing with the opposite gender......guess u going too have to learn the hard wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Regardless spending alot of time with girls has negative consequences......why you think its haram to be mixing with the opposite gender......guess u going too have to learn the hard wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Gender mix with some girls and collect the dembi from hugging her from time to time or strictly avoid gender mixing like in Saudi Arabia and adopt homosexual tendencies and engage in sodomy due to sexual repression. Pick your fucking poison.

Gender mix with some girls and collect the dembi from hugging her from time to time or strictly avoid gender mixing like in Saudi Arabia and adopt homosexual tendencies and engage in sodomy due to sexual repression. Pick your fucking poison.
I don't free mix with women am I gay now?
Get a brain please, not free mixing isnt gonna make u gay, thats just what idiots say in this forum to convince you to free mix so u can eventually commit zina and go hell

Any girl u date is not marriage material.
"Trying to see if you have chemistry with a girl is le bad" mate what the actual f*ck are you on about?
Get a load of this lad.
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 19.42.17.png

:mjlol:

There should definitely be a 25+ section of the forum
I try to empathise and remember I was a clinically brain-dead, contrarian bellend as a teenager as well, but these zoomers are so fucking exhausting lol

Is going around, having female friends, dating women all the time, speaking to them and free mixing, laughing and joking, halal?
I told you I didn't commit Zina so now you want to pivot to "having female friends and free mixing is still haram"? I was trying to be cordial with you, but it's quite obvious you're either some butt-hurt dickhead who's seething because of his own ineptitude with the opposite gender or you're in the 0.001% of the people on this forum who follow Islam to the letter.
But I have a sneaking suspicion it's the former. Either way, jog on pal:camby:

I try to empathise and remember I was a clinically brain-dead, contrarian bellend as a teenager as well, but these zoomers are so fucking exhausting lol

I told you I didn't commit Zina so now you want to pivot to "having female friends and free mixing is still haram"? I was trying to be cordial with you, but it's quite obvious you're either some butt-hurt dickhead who's seething because of his own ineptitude with the opposite gender or you're in the 0.001% of the people on this forum who follow Islam to the letter.
But I have a sneaking suspicion it's the former. Either way, jog on pal:camby:
Would u be ok with ur sister having tons of male friends for the purpose of dating?

Trending

Latest posts