What having female friends has taught me about relationships in general.

Not wanting to f*ck people you've built trust and deep interpersonal relationships with = gay?
I hope you're in your teens, otherwise that might've been the most jaw-droppingly retarded thing I've seen a grown man post on here for a while :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Yes it is 100% gay.
The only time a man should ever have a close relationship with a woman is when he is married to her, this should be a time where it is a sexual and intimate relationship.

If you are able to have close relationships with woman and not be sexually attracted to them you have gone against your fitra and become more feminine, any man who can be close friends with woman and hang around them all the time absorbs there feminine energy and becomes more womanly.

In fact your relationship with your wife will not be special at all, as all parts of your relationship that you have will already have been shared between other woman in ur life, and u would have already experienced it before

Yes it is 100% gay.
The only time a man should ever have a close relationship with a woman is when he is married to her, this should be a time where it is a sexual and intimate relationship.

If you are able to have close relationships with woman and not be sexually attracted to them you have gone against your fitra and become more feminine, any man who can be close friends with woman and hang around them all the time absorbs there feminine energy and becomes more womanly.

In fact your relationship with your wife will not be special at all, as all parts of your relationship that you have will already have been shared between other woman in ur life, and u would have already experienced it before
I agree with that last part, but "Absorbs their feminine energy". Mate are you off your fucking meds or something, do you hear yourself? :chrisfreshhah:

I agree with that last part, but "Absorbs their feminine energy". Mate are you off your fucking meds or something, do you hear yourself? :chrisfreshhah:
Nah seriously, when you hang out too much with girls you absorb their mannerisms, views on life, their actions and character, why do you think gay man always hang out with women? they feel more comfortable acting feminine around women, when you spend time being friends with loads of women, being surrounded by them, u end up absorbing feminine energy, its a fact.

Ur close friends should only be men, seriously it is important as a man to hang around other men, not just hang around woman all the time, its not even natural for men to do this, in the past men would hang around each other talking about important life decisions, hunting together, earning together, teaching each other, nowadays men just live life as joke and play around too much, act like woman, b*tch around too much complain too much act too emotional , they act like comedians always tryna make other ppl laugh and constantly insecure about what others are thinking, being cowards and avoiding conflict, and if they do do conflict its for the stupidest reasons like getting cold fries,
Only woman get over emotional over petty issues, the reasons o men act like this is they have no fathers and male influences, their only influence is other women, they act over emotional and immature like woman do, they get upset too easily, too self concious, I could go on

I prefer to hang around men, the only woman I hang around is female relatives and even then I limit it bc I got important things to be doing and also woman talk too much and I can't be in that envronment for too long or I will explode

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:jcoleno: That's what happened to Bruce Jenner. A hen house full of ladies who are mostly hell-bent on destroying any man around them is bound to make you wear nail polish and a pushup bra when no one is watching.
:wow: I don't want to be like, damn, a martial arts sensei that seemed rugged for an Abdi ended up voguing on Rupaul's Drag Race. It means I'm truly demonic, and he is next-level mentally ill. However, my intense and toxic feminine energy did that to him, @Taij4an would say.
Strike A Pose Lgbt GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
HOLY FUUUUCK

Blessed again with your voice

:lawd::lawd::lawd::wow::wow::wow::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
You are much too kind, ZackAttack.
Essentially, you talk like you're reading off a script💀

It's in the pauses. They seem so unnatural. It's like I'm listening to an audio book.

I don't know how to put it into words, but you'll know a dignified voice when you hear one. Yours is cute and sounds like one that belongs to a person that's well read, but it still gives off average Marekan xalimo, but with the additional feature of 'sootging' if you know what I mean.

Keep posting them audio messages tho. I like listening to it👀
Women are toxic, words from their own mouth. I'll sub to your channel next.
:drakekidding::feedme::kanyeshrug::fredo::fredo::wowsweat:
I didn't say that "women" as a "whole" were toxic. Merely reiterating the fellow's point and doing so in jest.

:jcoleno: That's what happened to Bruce Jenner. A hen house full of ladies who are mostly hell-bent on destroying any man around them is bound to make you wear nail polish and a pushup bra when no one is watching.
:wow: I don't want to be like, damn, a martial arts sensei that seemed rugged for an Abdi ended up voguing on Rupaul's Drag Race. It means I'm truly demonic, and he is next-level mentally ill. However, my intense and toxic feminine energy did that to him, @Taij4an would say.
Strike A Pose Lgbt GIF
That creep was probably trying on his mother's gowns and putting her lipstick back in the early 60s, he just needed a little push lol

And I don't buy into the notion that having female friends makes you adopt their mannerism etc, besides it's not like I spend 24hrs with them. If anything, women will start to adopt some of your political and cultural beliefs if you're steadfast enough in those beliefs. One of them has started showing a real interest in Islam and if she reverts, inshallah, I'll have secured myself a 1st class ticket to Jannah:rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That creep was probably trying on his mother's gowns and putting her lipstick back in the early 60s, he just needed a little push lol

And I don't buy into the notion that having female friends makes you adopt their mannerism etc, besides it's not like I spend 24hrs with them. If anything, women will start to adopt some of your political and cultural beliefs if you're steadfast enough in those beliefs. One of them has started showing a real interest in Islam and if she reverts, inshallah, I'll have secured myself a 1st class ticket to Jannah:rejoice:

What u don't understand is they are having an influence on u aswell, even if u don't notice

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

How did you convince non Muslim gaalo in the west to be anti khanis? I swear these people defend and virtue signal khanis as if they were gay themselves. I feel like that holds back people from accepting Islam

What u don't understand is they are having an influence on u aswell, even if u don't notice
Yeah obviously there is going to be some influnence, but it's not to the extend you think. I'm not trying to impress/f*ck them so I haven't compromised on my core values and principles which they respect. And women tend to adopt the values of men they respect so the influence has mainly been one sided :manny:

How did you convince non Muslim gaalo in the west to be anti khanis? I swear these people defend and virtue signal khanis as if they were gay themselves. I feel like that holds back people from accepting Islam
They saw how at peace I was and not relient on SSRIs and anti-anxiety meds like the vast majority of the people they know, all thanks to Islam and Allah swt. And I also recommended the book The Alchemy of Happiness by Al-Ghazali.

Trending