What have your experiences been like with black Christians and Polish people?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.

I know a Polish girl that was a waitress at this restaurant I used to frequently visit. Nice girl. As for the men, I have only met a few "craftsmen" that weren't that good at what they did.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yeah and as far as christian Nigerians are concerned, they just cant comprehend a white man being a Muslim. At least the ones I have encountered. Syntax error. They were also fanatic in their evangelizing efforts. Lol

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yeah maybe if you're into prostitutes

I remember we had a football match when I was a kid and the Romanians stole the ball. You could put a £10 in your socks, hang out with them for an hour and it'll disappear, I ain't talking about the gypsies either.

You got one hell of an inferiority complex gurl

Romanians are far more sociable and better people overall. True, they're petty thieves and annoying as f*ck, but individual interactions with them are much better. Poles act elitist while being absolute qashin. They have some weird superiority complex towards Westerners. Extremely obnoxious people at times.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Where do you all have theses experiences? Do you have to be dark skinned?

I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.

Lol i live in holland i never had this problem i think its because you a women so they try that bullshit on you. But about the polish part some of them are islamphobic i have seen that towards other muslim

Not Somalians calling anyone cheap. Get off your high horse at least Poland is better then your failed state lol.

Being a selfhater its not cute. why when i see a selfhater in the somali community its always a xalimo? 🤣🤣 did you got bullied for being Somali? You proberly from the uk

Polish people are scary. I live in a neighbourhood with a lot of them and I've seen more domestic violence, alcoholism and nazism than in any other community around here. A lot of them are just very bad-vibed in nature.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I have a feeling that people mistake gypsies for Romanians.
No no no, I know exactly what gypsies are we have a tonne of them. We also have a tonne of Romanians. Believe me I can tell the difference from a mile away, it's just there are a lot of behavioural similarities between these groups.