What have your experiences been like with black Christians and Polish people?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.

I know a Polish girl that was a waitress at this restaurant I used to frequently visit. Nice girl. As for the men, I have only met a few "craftsmen" that weren't that good at what they did.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yeah and as far as christian Nigerians are concerned, they just cant comprehend a white man being a Muslim. At least the ones I have encountered. Syntax error. They were also fanatic in their evangelizing efforts. Lol

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yeah maybe if you're into prostitutes

I remember we had a football match when I was a kid and the Romanians stole the ball. You could put a £10 in your socks, hang out with them for an hour and it'll disappear, I ain't talking about the gypsies either.

You got one hell of an inferiority complex gurl
Romanians are far more sociable and better people overall. True, they're petty thieves and annoying as f*ck, but individual interactions with them are much better. Poles act elitist while being absolute qashin. They have some weird superiority complex towards Westerners. Extremely obnoxious people at times.

I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.

Lol i live in holland i never had this problem i think its because you a women so they try that bullshit on you. But about the polish part some of them are islamphobic i have seen that towards other muslim

Not Somalians calling anyone cheap. Get off your high horse at least Poland is better then your failed state lol.
Being a selfhater its not cute. why when i see a selfhater in the somali community its always a xalimo? 🤣🤣 did you got bullied for being Somali? You proberly from the uk

Polish people are scary. I live in a neighbourhood with a lot of them and I've seen more domestic violence, alcoholism and nazism than in any other community around here. A lot of them are just very bad-vibed in nature.

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
I have a feeling that people mistake gypsies for Romanians.
No no no, I know exactly what gypsies are we have a tonne of them. We also have a tonne of Romanians. Believe me I can tell the difference from a mile away, it's just there are a lot of behavioural similarities between these groups.

Trending