What have your experiences been like with black Christians and Polish people?

Princefan

80s fan
I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.

Fucking disgusting polish
infesting our country
hopefully brexit will clean our great country from the impurities of the Europeans:rejoice:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Strange. Most of the Nigerians I know and the ones in the UK are Muslim. I don’t think I’ve ever met a Christian one. Maybe I have but very few

DF1195E4-06F5-475D-B519-89F20AC9B42E.jpeg

dont worry sister in a month u won’t see them cheap budget white Europeans also know as polish

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Strange. Most of the Nigerians I know and the ones in the UK are Muslim. I don’t think I’ve ever met a Christian one. Maybe I have but very few

You have never met a Christian Nigerian in the UK?

Do you live in rural Wales?

:farmajoyaab:

The vast majority of them are gaalo.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I tend to get along with everyone, but Poles are definitely not my favourite group of people.

Romanians > Poles

Sol

?
Eastern are very easy to get along with once you get to know them they are like White Somalis in some sense bros that wont let you down and will group up to avenge you every fight I've seen them in they call 10 other dudes

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Poles and Hungarians are the most islamophobic people in Europe. Have you seen how they treat immigrants in their countries?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I live in the UK. They are very anti Muslim towards me. Last year, I got pushed in the bus by a Nigerian Christian man. Earlier this year, a group of Polish men were talking about me and giving me dirty looks. Also , a Jamaican man stared at me with an angry look 2 weeks ago when I was shopping. The black people here are coons and support the far right. Other members of the diaspora can reply.
is your name hanna?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I tend to get along with everyone, but Poles are definitely not my favourite group of people.

Romanians > Poles
Yeah maybe if you're into prostitutes

I remember we had a football match when I was a kid and the Romanians stole the ball. You could put a £10 in your socks, hang out with them for an hour and it'll disappear, I ain't talking about the gypsies either.
Not Somalians calling anyone cheap. Get off your high horse at least Poland is better then your failed state lol.
You got one hell of an inferiority complex gurl

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Poles are the best yo. Hardworking slavs with similar family values as us.