What have YOU done for AAs today?

How Often Do You Cry in Remembrance of the AA Struggle?

• I cry manly tears hourly

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I weep for them every day

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I sob uncontrollably for them biweekly

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I choose to not say how often, I don't want to show off

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Just once today- have you shed manly tears thinking about SLAVERY?

What have you done for AA's today? I bet you haven't done a THING for AA's today.

You're probably focused on things like religion, Somalis, etc.

I understand that there is this thing called the third world. My question is how often do starving people in the third world protest on behalf of AA's? What are they doing for AA's?

A lot of people want to distract you with talk of whether space aliens exist. What they don't ask is whether the space aliens STAND WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER? Why isn't this question asked? Could it be- RACISM?

Listen, you racist- why haven't you done more for AA's today? Why do you focus on your own problems and your own concerns? You think your problems matter and you shouldn't drop everything and focus on AA problems??? You are a RACIST.

As a matter of fact, that is my message- you are a racist. When are you going to accept your privilege and start asking how you can do more for AA's????

I would like to know what YOU have done, @Basra. You talk about being spanked. What have you done for the protestors who are in the streets being spanked by the forces of white supremacy?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I do feel bad for them. However I feel also conflicted since our ancestors probably shipped more slaves than the us cadaans at that time. I cant bash them for doing what we also have done.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Write my solidarity for my black brothers in America on social media to feel good about myself and show my friends how progressive I am then I go straight to YouTube to watch them loot and roit

Hard day of work
:wowsweat:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I have told some cadaan friends that somalis shipped way more slaves than their own ancestors. They were shocked since no one knows about it besides somalis,arabs and madows. I told them the only way to get the black stop talking about it is to simply not acknowledge it. Act like it never happend like the arab states and somali state.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Tf is wrong with you :faysalwtf: you are beyond obsessed. So is it blm you don’t like or AAs. Just admit you don’t like black ppl and go

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
It's because the news went from full on corona coverage to all-day riot commentary.
Because that’s what’s relevant right now. There’s so many options when it comes to news, if you don’t like cnn there’s fox. Or you can simply turn it off. This guy clearly despises AAs, the local sspot Mexican sheikh. How sad

Because that’s what’s relevant right now. There’s so many options when it comes to news, if you don’t like cnn there’s fox. Or you can simply turn it off. This guy clearly despises AAs, the local sspot Mexican sheikh. How sad
To be honest Fox is terrible and CNN is biased too but less so and more professional. I don't think he despises them, but he's memeing the kind of attitude out there sometimes.

Tf is wrong with you :faysalwtf: you are beyond obsessed. So is it blm you don’t like or AAs. Just admit you don’t like black ppl and go

blm. also, I don't think there's anything obsessed about it. lots of people are talking about blm, not just me. I think you frame things in this way because you are a blm supporter.

Yet again, the blm types want me to cry about racism against AAs but are perfectly fine with racism against me. See? I'm right to be against blm.

Blm promotes feminism, lesbianism and Marxism. Being against that is not "despising AAs". But what matters to the antifa types is what is convenient for their agenda- not what's true.

To be honest Fox is terrible and CNN is biased too but less so and more professional. I don't think he despises them, but he's memeing the kind of attitude out there sometimes.

I don't watch TV. I'm more likely to watch Telemundo than CNN or Fox. I hate the Republican party. I just hate the Democrat party more.

Honestly, the Antifa types here illustrate exactly why I'm against the Democrats more. I've lived in Democrat and Republican areas and the Democrats want to police what you think and attack you for "wrongthink". The Republicans don't really care what you think.

Trending

Latest posts