What have YOU done for AAs today?

How Often Do You Cry in Remembrance of the AA Struggle?

• I cry manly tears hourly

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I weep for them every day

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I sob uncontrollably for them biweekly

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I choose to not say how often, I don't want to show off

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My schedule is packed tight, with the sympathy for holocaust survivors LGBT struggles criers, and stuffed in with the annual isaaq genocide wailer I rarely have time for the AA's. That was unacceptable. I set an alarm at 3am every night so I can wake up sob, cry, and with the occasional "WHY WHITE PEOPLE?" I do this for 30 mins just for the sake of BLM. Not trying to boast or anything but I've developed chronic health issues pertaining to my eyes and tear glands from how much I've weeped for the almighty oppressed.

I'm also a livid follower of oppression olympics, I change my schedule and how much I sob and weep depending on who's up. Recently palestenians have shown pictures of palestinian victims in similar situation to george floyd, they got +10 minutes of weeping whereas holocaust survivors paid for it.

My schedule is packed tight, with the sympathy for holocaust survivors LGBT struggles criers, and stuffed in with the annual isaaq genocide wailer I rarely have time for the AA's. That was unacceptable. I set an alarm at 3am every night so I can wake up sob, cry, and with the occasional "WHY WHITE PEOPLE?" I do this for 30 mins just for the sake of BLM. Not trying to boast or anything but I've developed chronic health issues pertaining to my eyes and tear glands from how much I've weeped for the almighty oppressed.

I'm also a livid follower of oppression olympics, I change my schedule and how much I sob and weep depending on who's up. Recently palestenians have shown pictures of palestinian victims in similar situation to george floyd, they got +10 minutes of weeping whereas holocaust survivors paid for it.
Relax fam nobody ever says anything about the Isaaq genocide. The only time it's ever mentioned is during appropriate discussions. Don't be disrespectful and try to ridicule it. Wallahi it's not because I'm pissed off by it or offended but it wasn't funny at all.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Relax fam nobody ever says anything about the Isaaq genocide. The only time it's ever mentioned is during appropriate discussions. Don't be disrespectful and try to ridicule it. Wallahi it's not because I'm pissed off by it or offended but it wasn't funny at all.
Get on twitter, they talk about it all the time.

I dont live in the US, but even if I did, I wouldn't do shit because why should I risk my life for a people who wouldn't risk theirs for me. However, as a human being I do feel bad for them that they are being treated worse then animals.

Trending