What has Palestine done for Ilhan Omar?

Are Palestinians speaking ill of her? Cause Arabs have many different nationalities. She spoke up about Jews taking their land and mistreating them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont care, i just LOVEEEEE your avatar. John Hamm is delicious. He plays an alpha white man, in Mad Men, but he is a mushy delightful cartoon.

11167.jpg

I don’t think Palestinians are attacking her it’s usually the gulf Arabs who attack her. Supporting Palestine is a big thing for Muslims and would probably support it over their own country.

Just to add on as other have alluded to, it is Gulf Arabs who really seem to hate her. Some people have a good heart and feel passionate about helping oppressed people - Ilhan is such a person. Most Arabs will pick an Arab Christian over a Somali Muslim. Most Pakistanis will pick an Indian Hindu over a Somali Muslim. Ironically, while Somalis are not good Muslims to each other, it often seems to me that we're the only people who genuinely believe in the Ummah, whereas no one else does.
When Arabs do something good, it's Arab. When Arabs do something evil, i.e., terrorism, they claim Islam. Every masjid has people praying for Syria and Palestine - how many pray for believers being killed in the Central African Republic or Burma? Arabs are Arabs first and foremost. They've taken advantage of Ilhan's kind-heartedness for far too long. Leave Arabs to their own devices

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Just to add on as other have alluded to, it is Gulf Arabs who really seem to hate her. Some people have a good heart and feel passionate about helping oppressed people - Ilhan is such a person. Most Arabs will pick an Arab Christian over a Somali Muslim. Most Pakistanis will pick an Indian Hindu over a Somali Muslim. Ironically, while Somalis are not good Muslims to each other, it often seems to me that we're the only people who genuinely believe in the Ummah, whereas no one else does.
When Arabs do something good, it's Arab. When Arabs do something evil, i.e., terrorism, they claim Islam. Every masjid has people praying for Syria and Palestine - how many pray for believers being killed in the Central African Republic or Burma? Arabs are Arabs first and foremost. They've taken advantage of Ilhan's kind-heartedness for far too long. Leave Arabs to their own devices
Mate she’s half Arab so your point doesn’t make sense. They are hating on their own in that case

Muji

VIP
Her dad is Yemeni so she probably sees the Palestinian cause as her own lol

But saying that I know a lot of Somalis who would take bullets for Palestinians despite never meeting one before.

She probably feels close to them being half cadcad and having Yemeni lineage but they reject her cus she's still a black African to them. This is why we need to show the world that we're Arab too and have Yemeni lineage. That way we can be accpeted and successful. Inshallah. We need to teach our children more Arabic.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think if they could, they would have done wonderful things for her. I know she is loved by Palestinians because she fights for their humanity even though she is not from there. It’s why I respect and love Ilhan too, she displays the Somali spirit to the max :)

I think if they could, they would have done wonderful things for her. I know she is loved by Palestinians because she fights for their humanity even though she is not from there. It’s why I respect and love Ilhan too, she displays the Somali spirit to the max :)
@Waaqo of Punt why would you qashin this post? Do you have something against Ilhan Omar?

Wait a min. Are people serious about her being half Yemeni and her dad is Arab? Then where the hell does the my nonsense come from?

:mjlol:
Illhan is to arabs like how kenyans are seen through the eyes of Somalis.

I rather have Turkish amison then bantu coalition.

Imagine what the average Palestinian see.
:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts