What has Farmaajo achieved since he came to power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those mamuls will try to strong arm the government. You think they are thinking about whats best for somalis or their qabils.

yuo dont make sense,

why would we do that? what reason? even if we strong arm the gov, why?

i do not want a repeat of xamar/central gov having all the weapons in the world and invade me, said barre did that and killed my people in kismayo between 87-91, i want my own army, to proect me,

but let hawiye have their own army in xamar too, let them secure hamar, how will me being strong prevent them securing xamar, please explain genius,

if puntland is safe, jubaland is safe, how does that strong arm bloody xamar?

i just need the constitution finalised so i can veto abuse from xamar and vs versa, we need a clear line of what is my rights and responsibilities and vc versa, until then to hell with the central government, we will not respect an institutions that doesn't respect herself,

ahmed madoobe is clear, we dont get any money from the FGs and we dont have clear rights of what are our rights,

farmajo an in theory take 300 million as salary each year because we dont have a Constitution that limits his pay, thus in theory its unlimited fort now,

this is the abuse i do not like,

mark my word,

marehan and hawiye have never had civilisation, instituions, religious, sultans, ugaasyal they respect,

barre hurraaale robbed the port and never cared about his marehan raping, he allowed them,

ahmed madoobe killed 9 OG soldiers for one shekaal dude was killed,

placing marehan and hawiye in power and the capital is laking placing a pimp and a drug dealer who are Jamaican yardies with no culture in washington DC capitol hill , they will screw it,

mark my word, in 40 years time we will still be talking about why xamar has no peace and hopefully puntland and jubalnd by the will have left this hell hole known as zooomalia,

if you give hawiye their own nation, all money on earth, they will still kill each other,

primitives, and marehan has a hawiye mentality, waa culturally hawiye nimankan,
Marehan took ogadens out of ethiopian servitude and made them somali nasab our leadership was proven.

However as cagdheer you have nothing except a history of being colonized by bantus and midget habeshis no leadership record in anyway. Ogaden cagdheers have never had a president or prime minister you had qalbidagax who was sold like a slave thats your leader and axmaq madoobe a kikuyu reformed terrorist. Don't talk up to people out of your league wardei filth.

An ogaden slave concubine talking about mx leadership? Cagdheers are the least fit to lead in all of Somaliweyn garacyahow. Your leader Abdi Iley is in Jail ogaden as we speak like a and your leader QalbiDagax was sold like a slave cattle that is ogaden leadership they are nothing but slaves like axmaq madoobe the terrorist turned kikuyu.

blah blah blah, adoon B00n ah,

the B000n in shining armour, shut your b000000n mouth,

yuor under my boot in ddsi and jubaland,

blah blah blah, adoon B00n ah,

the B000n in shining armour, shut your b000000n mouth,

yuor under my boot in ddsi and jubaland,
Cagdheers the lowly xabeshi filth no leaders to speak of what a shame, your messiah is axmaq madoobe the uneducated, charcoal selling kikuyu terrorist, that is your only claim to any leadership in somalia kkk but answer one question ilkodheer. You claim your "landheer" but never had a prime minister, and never had a president in any of the countries your kind live in why is that?

Cagdheers the lowly xabeshi filth no leaders to speak of what a shame, your messiah is axmaq madoobe the uneducated, charcoal selling kikuyu terrorist, that is your only claim to any leadership in somalia kkk but answer one question ilkodheer. You claim your "landheer" but never had a prime minister, and never had a president in any of the countries your kind live in why is that?

blah blah blah, if you so great, why did you destroy somalia? go and fix it, you claim you lead it yet your uncle cannot go to toilet with out his Ugandan boyfriends,

go one, fix Somalia if your so good at leadership,

insult me or my people will not alleviate your cuqdad, uif uor uncle and marehan are so powerful, let him rescue marehan being ruled as the slaves they are in ddsi and kismayo,

end of the day your my pet, my slave,

yuo dont make sense,

i do not want a repeat of xamar/central gov having all the weapons in the world and invade me, said barre did that and killed my people in kismayo between 87-91, i want my own army, to proect me,

but let hawiye have their own army in xamar too, let them secure hamar, how will me being strong prevent them securing xamar, please explain genius,

i just need the constitution finalised so i can veto abuse from xamar and vs versa, we need a clear line of what is my rights and responsibilities and vc versa, until then to hell with the central government, we will not respect an institutions that doesn't respect herself,

ahmed madoobe is clear, we dont get any money from the FGs and we dont have clear rights of what are our rights,

farmajo an in theory take 300 million as salary each year because we dont have a Constitution that limits his pay, thus in theory its unlimited fort now,

You dont want a strong central government. Thats why you would strong arm the constitution. You are thinking about your qabil.

blah blah blah, if you so great, why did you destroy somalia? go and fix it, you claim you lead it yet your uncle cannot go to toilet with out his Ugandan boyfriends,

go one, fix Somalia if your so good at leadership,

insult me or my people will not alleviate your cuqdad, uif uor uncle and marehan are so powerful, let him rescue marehan being ruled as the slaves they are in ddsi and kismayo,

end of the day your my pet, my slave,
I was in kismayo last summer and enjoyed my stay. Who do I sit behind? I'm vp. But can axmaq come to Middle Jubba or Gedo? He wouldn't cancel his trip after being warned if he was a real landheer kkk.
If cagdheers were not wardei and borana filth your uncle stoneheart wouldn't have been sold like pig. d00faar ma dahiro cagdheerna wa qinzir.

You were the first person in the thread to mention tribes sxb I think that shows who has the cuqdad.

Serious question....Mogadishu security is the worst it’s been in nearly a decade, Villa Somalia is being shelled, he appointed a terrorist Fahad Yasin to run NISA, gave four ports to Ethiopia... he’s also been attacking/ destabilizing federal states and installed a Bantu as president of SWS.
He released a few Somali men from prisons.

let's clap his excellency for moving mountains.

InnocentUnlinedDormouse-small.gif

yuo dont make sense,

You dont want a government. You want Anarchy.

Hora loo sheegay.

"The Somalis are a fierce race of republicans, constantly changing political loyalties-the Somalis lived in what amounted to a state of chronic political schizophrenia, verging on of anarchy."-Sir Richard Burton"

kismayo is peaceful too,

look its the tradition of hawiye, they cannot rule themselves or a city, waa uncivilised corrupt,

name me one hawiye who contributed to somali history during the Saydka days, or 1700s, or even poets, these people came to cities in the 80s and destroyed somalia, waa iska xoolo,

the police officer waa the one who runs alshabab, spaaro, corruption,

and we are supposed to share a nation with these people?

it's not hawiye's fault that xamar is the way it is.

It's easy to blame them.

Ask yourself one question, what's the president doing about the deteriorating security of the country? lest you forget, one of his campaign promises was to bring peace back and his damn campaign slogan says 'nabad iyo nolol'. The irony is too much for me to handle as there's been nothing but death and insecurity, exactly the opposite of what he promised.

leave clan out of it sxb.

it's not hawiye's fault that xamar is the way it is.

It's easy to blame them.

Ask yourself one question, what's the president doing about the deteriorating security of the country? lest you forget, one of his campaign promises was to bring peace back and his damn campaign slogan says 'nabad iyo nolol'. The irony is too much for me to handle as there's been nothing but death and insecurity, exactly the opposite of what he promised.

leave clan out of it sxb.

you cannot leave clan out of somalia, you have seen what the b000n was doing to jubaland, armed kids, arming various b000n sub clans,

leaving clan out of this is like saying leave hitler out of world war two,

You dont want a government. You want Anarchy.

Hora loo sheegay.

"The Somalis are a fierce race of republicans, constantly changing political loyalties-the Somalis lived in what amounted to a state of chronic political schizophrenia, verging on of anarchy."-Sir Richard Burton"

debating with you is like a debating with a bimbo

saying i want anarchy after all i wrote is just wasting my time , never mined, throwing labels is for lazy man dear chap, you can do better than that

you cannot leave clan out of somalia, you have seen what the b000n was doing to jubaland, armed kids, arming various b000n sub clans,

leaving clan out of this is like saying leave hitler out of world war two,
I know but hawiye get so much unwarranted hate and blame. Maybe every non hawiye including the president should leave hamar and if these bombings and assasinations continue after all only hawiye are left in the city, I will be more than happy to call them dad qalato dhiigyacab ah.

I was in kismayo last summer and enjoyed my stay. Who do I sit behind? I'm vp. But can axmaq come to Middle Jubba or Gedo? He wouldn't cancel his trip after being warned if he was a real landheer kkk.
If cagdheers were not wardei and borana filth your uncle stoneheart wouldn't have been sold like pig. d00faar ma dahiro cagdheerna wa qinzir.

You were the first person in the thread to mention tribes sxb I think that shows who has the cuqdad.

you know those with cuqdad and low IQ insult a lot, if all you will say is the b ward and this insult word and that, never mined, waste of time,

The security crisis is a fake one caused by hutus launching rockets and then blaming it on Shabaab to make the government look bad.

This government is the most effective in a quarter century and only a total fool would be unable to see that.

I know but hawiye get so much unwarranted hate and blame. Maybe every non hawiye including the president should leave hamar and if these bombings and assasinations continue after all only hawiye are left in the city, I will be more than happy to call them dad qalato dhiigyacab ah.

its their culture saxib, the white colonials placed hawiye and mareahn b000n for a good reaosn, they knew they would screw somalia,

stop being in love with this shyt hole country, God gave yuo a sultandom before somalia was created, its called jubaland, invst in it and make a plan to evntually leave insha Allah, yuo are majorty, yuo rule the rest, their are your subjects,

mark my word, if yuo leave till 95 somalia will still be like this, the capital will still be like this, waa cursed nation, lets just get jubaland developed and leave insha Allah, i recon in another 20 if things continue like this we will delcare our selves out,

i am sick and tired of waiting for xamar,

its their culture saxib, the white colonials placed hawiye and mareahn b000n for a good reaosn, they knew they would screw somalia,

stop being in love with this shyt hole country, God gave yuo a sultandom before somalia was created, its called jubaland, invst in it and make a plan to evntually leave insha Allah, yuo are majorty, yuo rule the rest, their are your subjects,

mark my word, if yuo leave till 95 somalia will still be like this, the capital will still be like this, waa cursed nation, lets just get jubaland developed and leave insha Allah, i recon in another 20 if things continue like this we will delcare our selves out,

i am sick and tuired of

Farmajoo is useless but if he has tried to destroy the federal states like Puntland and Jubbaland then that is a positive thing since they are the enemies of our country. One is a puppet of Ethiopia the other one is an agent of Kenya

Farmajoo is useless but if he has tried to destroy the federal states like Puntland and Jubbaland then that is a positive thing since they are the enemies of our country. One is a puppet of Ethiopia the other one is an agent of Kenya
If he succeeds he will turn them into hamar. There is relative peace in both regions.

Why would you want more unstable regions when xamar alone has proved difficult to administer?

Zuumalis dont think.

i am sick and tuired of
Bro I dont think it is fair that's all.

As for jubaland...:rejoice:

We will make it a place to be envied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts