What has Farmaajo achieved since he came to power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Serious question....Mogadishu security is the worst it’s been in nearly a decade, Villa Somalia is being shelled, he appointed a terrorist Fahad Yasin to run NISA, gave four ports to Ethiopia... he’s also been attacking/ destabilizing federal states and installed a Bantu as president of SWS.

Farm

VIP
It’s also important to note the president of Puntland Deni and the president of Djibouti IOG both condemned the horrific terrorist attack from two days ago soon after the attack, unsurprisingly the coward Farmaajo hasn’t commented on the attack.

He pissed off @Farm enough to see his shuban and calaacal all over the politics section :manny:

Farmajo turned him from a Puntland nationalist to a Somali Wadani :russ:

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
uBN84V5.jpg

Ugaaso

Deni
My abti has the potential to be a great leader, it's just that Al shabab + Hutus/HAGs are conspiring against him :hillarybiz:

it's obvious they don't wanna see him succeed :wow1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If the residents of xamar cant do anything about the terrorist they are harbouring. Idc if 20k die. War qabilada are enabling this shit.
Hawiye are tough people who need to crack down on themselves
The problem is that they occupy the capital and are holding it hostage. When civilized and religious clans come to Xamar with noor on their faces to access national institutions/services, they leave in body bags. This recent attack being a prime example.

The problem is that they occupy the capital and are holding it hostage. When civilized and religious clans come to Xamar with noor on their faces to access national institutions/services, they leave in body bags. This recent attack being a prime example.
Its their fault. They are supposedly so powerful and armed have so many warlords yet cant control a city and deegans that are being runover by alkebab. Shit majority of the Army is hawiye. Jl Pl have their own armies and are relatively peaceful.
Farmaajo cant be blamed. Xamar has been a shithole because hawiye shit where they eat.
I love Xamar and is the capital of all somali maxamed.
Lakiin Hawiye:noneck:

he spent too much time and money creating cuqdad against the federal regions,

he murdered eley and installed a jarer, he has bribed, robbed and crorubted the system,

end of the day waa langab b000n ah and needs to be replaced or taken out, he is a mencace to the antion,

dont even get me started on the constitutions, he has not even touched it, selling oil blocks and taking bribes, which will create heachche for oil firms and local mamuls, as he signed them with out their eprsmion, we are a federal nation, he needs to consult us,

war marehan are not fit to lead, didn't said barre proof this to us?

he murdered eley and installed a jarer, he has bribed, robbed and crorubted the system,

end of the day waa langab b000n ah and needs to be replaced or taken out, he is a mencace to the antion,

dont even get me started on the constitutions, he has not even touched it, selling oil blocks and taking bribes, which will create heachche for oil firms and local mamuls, as he signed them with out their eprsmion, we are a federal nation, he needs to consult us,

Qabil inta aad iisk daysid. Ruunta ka hadal sxb. Cuqdad Kismaayo iiska daa. Kaftan aside.
Every president since Siyaad Barre Aun has had trouble. Look at the plate he was given. Are mamuuls are difficult to work with. Too many mucarids. Foreign interference.
Lets make dua for our president to succeed. Plus the rest of the country is alx except for Xamar

Its their fault. They are supposedly so powerful and armed have so many warlords yet cant control a city and deegans that are being runover by alkebab. Shit majority of the Army is hawiye. Jl Pl have their own armies and are relatively peaceful.
Farmaajo cant be blamed. Xamar has been a shithole because hawiye shit where they eat.
I love Xamar and is the capital of all somali maxamed.
Lakiin Hawiye:noneck:

kismayo is peaceful too,

look its the tradition of hawiye, they cannot rule themselves or a city, waa uncivilised corrupt,

name me one hawiye who contributed to somali history during the Saydka days, or 1700s, or even poets, these people came to cities in the 80s and destroyed somalia, waa iska xoolo,

the police officer waa the one who runs alshabab, spaaro, corruption,

and we are supposed to share a nation with these people?

Qabil inta aad iisk daysid. Ruunta ka hadal sxb. Cuqdad Kismaayo iiska daa. Kaftan aside.
Every president since Siyaad Barre Aun has had trouble. Look at the plate he was given. Are mamuuls are difficult to work with. Too many mucarids. Foreign interference.
Lets make dua for our president to succeed. Plus the rest of the country is alx except for Xamar

stop defending him, his actions in south west state were enough,

farmajo sure has enough problems, what i dislike is his arrogance and his lack of vision, his refusal to finalsie the consitution, what rights dom we ahve, what rights does the central gov have? we dont know becasue hhe chases his tail,

the money he gets, the regions dont get a dime, all is spent on xamar and god knows where, he raised small teenagers to fight ahmed maodobe from gedo, small boys,

waa corrupt and if yuo think qabil is not part of the equation, yuo are delusional, war the nation is fucked because of qabiil and to antagonise one against the other is why we asre fighting, and he has been doing just that,

how come no soldiers have been paid? why did last year soldiers fought each other 4 times in xamar?

let him steal the money, but why has he not touched the constitution yet? not a single page,

how hard is it to go to the regions and ask them hey lets talk about the dastuur so we know your rights and our rights?

this is my grip with him,

An ogaden slave concubine talking about mx leadership? Cagdheers are the least fit to lead in all of Somaliweyn garacyahow. Your leader Abdi Iley is in Jail ogaden as we speak like a and your leader QalbiDagax was sold like a slave cattle that is ogaden leadership they are nothing but slaves like axmaq madoobe the terrorist turned kikuyu.

stop defending him, his actions in south west state were enough,

farmajo sure has enough problems, what i dislike is his arrogance and his lack of vision, his refusal to finalsie the consitution, what rights dom we ahve, what rights does the central gov have? we dont know becasue hhe chases his tail,

the money he gets, the regions dont get a dime, all is spent on xamar and god knows where, he raised small teenagers to fight ahmed maodobe from gedo, small boys,

waa corrupt and if yuo think qabil is not part of the equation, yuo are delusional, war the nation is fucked because of qabiil and to antagonise one against the other is why we asre fighting, and he has been doing just that,

how come no soldiers have been paid? why did last year soldiers fought each other 4 times in xamar?

let him steal the money, but why has he not touched the constitution yet? not a single page,

how hard is it to go to the regions and ask them hey lets talk about the dastuur so we know your rights and our rights?

this is my grip with him,
Those mamuls will try to strong arm the government. You think they are thinking about whats best for somalis or their qabils.

mark my word,

marehan and hawiye have never had civilisation, instituions, religious, sultans, ugaasyal they respect,

barre hurraaale robbed the port and never cared about his marehan raping, he allowed them,

ahmed madoobe killed 9 OG soldiers for one shekaal dude was killed,

placing marehan and hawiye in power and the capital is laking placing a pimp and a drug dealer who are Jamaican yardies with no culture in washington DC capitol hill , they will screw it,

mark my word, in 40 years time we will still be talking about why xamar has no peace and hopefully puntland and jubalnd by the will have left this hell hole known as zooomalia,

if you give hawiye their own nation, all money on earth, they will still kill each other,

primitives, and marehan has a hawiye mentality, waa culturally hawiye nimankan,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending