What happened to Madow Americans?

Black Americans got the worse part of American or white culture(gangster culture) and ran with it along with the prison and industrial complex. Gangster culture was a Italian Irish thing now it's black culture. It was mostly Italian and Irish men who filled the prisons back 70 years ago not black men because they were gangbanging and drive by shooting but look who is doing it now. WHite Americans got a makeover and so did black folks during the 60s. But it did not work out for black Americans. Just look...

Also the CIA had a small hand in it too...but you did not hear that from me:hillarybiz:

Do you guys honestly believe that Cadaan americans are any better.
Godless cultureless humans, atleast there is large % of muslim AA but cadaans here are finished and towards same path

African-American music and culture was at it's best during the Motown-era of the 60s. African-Americans went downhill in the 90s with all the gangster rap music and drugs.

Some simply choose a country and left
no bro u won’t feel home
now they can since there is this dna thing
but they have been living in America for 400 years now and more or less think it’s their home now so even if they do they won’t know

no bro u won’t feel home
now they can since there is this dna thing
but they have been living in America for 400 years now and more or less think it’s their home now so even if they do they won’t know
I know but there’s no dignity in living in America

Mozart

You need people like me
Lmao on average the Somali community is in the exact same predicament as the AA community.

Women - Same mannerisms, strong baby mother culture and their greatest inspiration is a stripper rapper
Men - Average dude is a deadbeat and his best friend is lean/weed/alchohol

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lmao on average the Somali community is in the exact same predicament as the AA community.

Women - Same mannerisms, strong baby mother culture and their greatest inspiration is a stripper rapper
Men - Average dude is a deadbeat and his best friend is lean/weed/alchohol
older vs new generation sure

Trending

Latest posts