What happened to being kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what happened to Somalis being kind to each other?

I mean we got Somalis that will make fun of an African or even a Bantu Somali just because of their facial features or hair forgetting the fact that Allah has created humans in their finest state

We got Somalis who take joy and fulfillment in bashing each others clans and uplifting their own for various deeds

We got Somalis who believe their sole responsibility in a household is to provide for the family neglecting the other aspects of the household like taking care of your children ,bath them feed them spend time with them and the wife etc

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So you want Somalis to be civilised? Try again walal, we aren't the right population for that:gaasdrink: Being kind is a weakness for this community:dabcasar: the law of the jungle:samwelcome:

Everything was perfect until you mentioned the wife. Edit that out so you may receive a rating.

I've never considered being "kind" a virtue, since elementary.

I think Somalis need to be smarter, not kinder. An intelligent person knows how to behave around others, so his image doesn't get tainted.

All this stems from culture.

Last edited:

I mean we got Somalis that will make fun of an African or even a Bantu Somali just because of their facial features or hair forgetting the fact that Allah has created humans in their finest state

We got Somalis who take joy and fulfillment in bashing each others clans and uplifting their own for various deeds

We got Somalis who believe their sole responsibility in a household is to provide for the family neglecting the other aspects of the household like taking care of your children ,bath them feed them spend time with them and the wife etc
Somali this, somali that. It think lack of compassion is a common issue across the whole of africa. You never seem to mention other african countries that have similar issues and yet seem to make us out to be the only ones with these issues. At least ppl don't get murdered in somalia for owning shops or eaten by other war lords when civil wars break out. Yes we have our demons but other african nations have done far viler things.

:gucciwhat:

We are kind in real life. Social media emphasizes the bad side.

Mercury

VIP
Somali this, somali that. It think lack of compassion is a common issue across the whole of africa. You never seem to mention other african countries that have similar issues and yet seem to make us out to be the only ones with these issues. At least ppl don't get murdered in somalia for owning shops or eaten by other war lords when civil wars break out. Yes we have our demons but other african nations have done far viler things.

:gucciwhat:
Other African countries don’t concern me

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There’s no doubt Somalis are very kind to friends and family and show guests a lot of hospitality

But minority clans and how others get treated is ugly

The way Gabooye get treated has no excuse since they are Somalis but xenophobia is something which all nations have to a certain degree and thats why the Madow are treated the way they are

Mercury

VIP
The way Gabooye get treated has no excuse since they are Somalis but xenophobia is something which all nations have to a certain degree and thats why the Madow are treated the way they are
Xenophobia shouldn’t have no place in Somalia we got the same language, religion and culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending