Is it me or there are a lot of hermaphrodites/gender neutral around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
@henni Is a beautiful creature and this thread is hurting it's feelings!
I think i will need a therapist now.

crying-pool-of-tears.jpg

How many of you think that hemaphridites are “qoomu lut”? You guys pick and choose Islam and offend people because your “God” created them that way. By association, he created “fags” because he likes them. Is that statement true? Why and why not?

God does as he likes

@Libaaxseendheer

So you believe hemaphrodites are “qoomu lut”!! I’ve met one in Somalia who has developed a mental disorder because of how h/she was humiliated and treated miserably by the ignorant people there. I thought you guys were educated enough to show them some empathy and understanding and not to insult them, but boy, was I wrong. They were fucking born with the condition and the way they were treated by the op and others here is disgusting.

@Libaaxseendheer

So you believe hemaphrodites are “qoomu lut”!! I’ve met one in Somalia who has developed a mental disorder because of how h/she was humiliated and treated miserably by the ignorant people there. I thought you guys were educated enough to show them some empathy and understanding and not to insult them, but boy, was I wrong. They were fucking born with the condition and the way they were treated by the op and others here is disgusting.
No they are not qowm lud. They are halal people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts