What good is love if it makes your life harder

This video is from a year ago. In their latest video they were in hiding with a baby and no job scared for their life..i would much rather be with a man i dont love that i get along with. Sorry guys i am no longer a believer of love lol this is ridiculous.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This video is from a year ago. In their latest video they were in hiding with a baby and no job scared for their life..i would much rather be with a man i dont love that i get along with. Sorry guys i am no longer a believer of love lol this is ridiculous.

How can she choose to be with a guy who because of him, got her mother and relatives jailed. Also, her children will have it hard since they are Madow:snoop:

How can she choose to be with a guy who because of him, got her mother and relatives jailed. Also, her children will have it hard since they are Madow:snoop:
His tribe is not so much of an issue. As soon his uncle got shot He should have ended it then. It will go down hill from there. Madow people marry other tribes trust me as long as he has money no one will care lol

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Because of him, they got jailed? Not because her relatives choose to kill an innocent man? okay
The guy tried to do qudbasiro and marry her behind her families back. That is no different that an attack on their honor and demanded a retaliation. The poor mother raised her daughter to have a bright future, not marry some lowlife Madow who doesnt care his uncle was killed and still wants to marry into that family

The guy tried to do qudbasiro and marry her behind her families back. That is no different that an attack on their honor and demanded a retaliation. The poor mother raised her daughter to have a bright future, not marry some lowlife Madow who doesnt care his uncle was killed and still wants to marry into that family

Was this a forced secret marriage? Take two to tangle.
Never thought there was anything more backwards than honour killing but here we are doing honour killings of peoples family. Sad!
If I was him I would want to end it there, even the girl though the girl is innocent, I could never look at her or the rest of her fam the same. On the other hand, I couldn't give some people of her family the satisfaction of killing his uncle and then getting their precious ethnic Somali daughter back.
I feel sorry for the girl as well, if the marriage goes ugly I bet she wouldn't ask for divorce since she probably feels partly guilty and would stay with him forever.
This marriage is really weird and I don't know how they pretend no one died and no one is in jail, but I wish both of them the best in life

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Was this a forced secret marriage? Take two to tangle.
Never thought there was anything more backwards than honour killing but here we are doing honour killings of peoples family. Sad!
If I was him I would want to end it there, even the girl though the girl is innocent, I could never look at her or the rest of her fam the same. On the other hand, I couldn't give some people of her family the satisfaction of killing his uncle and then getting their precious ethnic Somali daughter back.
I feel sorry for the girl as well, if the marriage goes ugly I bet she wouldn't ask for divorce since she probably feels partly guilty and would stay with him forever.
This marriage is really weird and I don't know how they pretend no one died and no one is in jail, but I wish both of them the best in life
Would you be with a guy at the cost of your mother imprisoned for God know how long? Everything about this is a disgrace

Would you be with a guy at the cost of your mother imprisoned for God know how long? Everything about this is a disgrace
My mum is okay with me marrying a Somali Bantu (Does discourage it since my future kids and him would be treated horribly and that's unfair to them)
However, if my mum was a barbarian and did helped brutally kill someone like that, she deserves to go to prison. I, however, couldn't marry that man. The whole my fam killing his uncle thing would be a MASSIVE elephant in the room and the whole relationship and would feel weird and I'd feel partly guilty and couldn't even look him in the eye.
I strongly believe if you're from a family like hers you should never marry him since you know he'd always be unwelcomed by the fam and would someone expect this. You're just making your and your significant other's lives in danger

Only over my corpse would I allow my children, son or daughter, to ever allow them to marry a Madow. :susp:

If some langaab backward Madowwayne tried that BS, all of Reer Qurdhaale will send these animals to akhiro :fredo:
What makes them backwards? I personally think the Somali family are more backwards. I'd let my kids marry any ethnicity providing they're good educated people I can trust and not a lowlife.

I think we're polar opposites but Hi fellow Sacaad brother :friendhug:

Only over my corpse would I allow my children, son or daughter, to ever allow them to marry a Madow. :susp:

If some langaab backward Madowwayne tried that BS, all of Reer Qurdhaale will send these animals to akhiro :fredo:
They are most easy going laid back people of all of somalia. They are very content with their lives who needs your daughters?
May Allah give you 10 daughters and may they marry jamaicans instead of somali. May they ruin your reputation that you are trying to upkeep. Amin

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They are most easy going laid back people of all of somalia. They are very content with their lives who needs your daughters?
May Allah give you 10 daughters and may they marry jamaicans instead of somali. May they ruin your reputation that you are trying to upkeep. Amin
Pure xaasidnimo:williamswtf:

Trending