What good is love if it makes your life harder

Would you be with a guy at the cost of your mother imprisoned for God know how long? Everything about this is a disgrace
Her mom is an evil woman. She should be sentenced to death qlong with his uncle's killers. An eye for an eye.
Also, this guy and his family are a mix between Somali and Bantu not that it should matter.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Her mom is an evil woman. She should be sentenced to death qlong with his uncle's killers. An eye for an eye.
Also, this guy and his family are a mix between Somali and Bantu not that it should matter.
The mother is not evil and had every right to protect her daugher from this con artist.
Also, they tried to claim they were ajuuran but the Ajuuran elders made a statement that they are not Ajuuran but full Madow

The mother is not evil and had every right to protect her daugher from this con artist.
Also, they tried to claim they were ajuuran but the Ajuuran elders made a statement that they are not Ajuuran but full Madow
Don't pretend to be religious from now on sxb. You're a jahil racist. Go back and study the deen cuz you are no better than anyone else. I shouldn't be surprised though when your folks even do this to other Somali's. Waa dhaqankiina

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Don't pretend to be religious from now on sxb. You're a jahil racist. Go back and study the deen cuz you are no better than anyone else. I shouldn't be surprised though when your folks even do this to other Somali's. Waa dhaqankiina
Theres no such thing as a one multinational ummah. Those days are long gone. It is part of human nature to associate with ones tribe and nation. Madows are outsiders but that doesnt mean go and kill them. This Madow family stepped out of line and although the killing of the adeer was wrong, the nacas nephew doesnt give a shit about his own family and most of them are like that

Theres no such thing as a one multinational ummah. Those days are long gone. It is part of human nature to associate with ones tribe and nation. Madows are outsiders but that doesnt mean go and kill them. This Madow family stepped out of line and although the killing of the adeer was wrong, the nacas nephew doesnt give a shit about his own family and most of them are like that
Okay, I agree with you here. You were justifying his uncle's murder earlier though which is disgusting and typical

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What's wrong with marrying someone who's been labelled as langaab
I don't see it as a problem
We need more mixing with them
Since the toll of inbred marriages affected us yes we are fucking deformed because of dumb somalis banging their first cousins

What's wrong with marrying someone who's been labelled as langaab
I don't see it as a problem
We need more mixing with them
Since the toll of inbred marriages affected us yes we are fucking deformed because of dumb somalis banging their first cousins
That was nit my point at all.

Trending

Latest posts