What gender has it the easiest in modern society?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women live life on cheatmode walle even if they're too stupid to go to school or work an decent paying job all they have to do is luck out and marry a nigga making good enough lacag

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Women live life on cheatmode walle even if they're too stupid to go to school or work an decent paying job all they have to do is luck out and marry a nigga making good enough lacag
:dead:
the amount of pressure parents, relatives, and society puts on you wouldn’t necessarily allow one to slip like that in the western world
if you’re talking third world tho, women still have it harder by far lol :comeon:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:dead:
the amount of pressure parents, relatives, and society puts on you wouldn’t necessarily allow one to slip like that in the western world
if you’re talking third world tho, women still have it harder by far lol :comeon:
Most somali hooyos are traditional and wouldn't mind their daughter being a stay at home mom

a y a n

VIP
Most somali hooyos are traditional and wouldn't mind their daughter being a stay at home mom
that’s funny
most in the US prefer to live their life dreams through their daughter and/or despise the housewife life and would rather have a working daughter

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
that’s funny
most in the US prefer to live their life dreams through their daughter and/or despise the housewife life and would rather have a working daughter
Are you sure cuz I went to a lot of weddings back in columbus and like half of the women getting married were unemployed and not going to school

Women can try to compare things... "well we have this"
men can say "we have that"

I think women are more likely to be raped
men are more likely to murdered, homeless or commit suicide

HOWEVER
HOWEVER

men have responsibility and women really don't- not in the same way.....

women don't even have to go to work

working is not an integral part of a woman's identity

also no one cares if a woman is broke.... she's not seen as less of a person if she doesn't have a fat wallet

a broke man is seen as less human

when I have to get up and go to work
I have basically no choice
I MUST go to work

women don't really have to go work.... for a woman it is a choice, for a man it is really not

I can't look at the clock and just decide I'm going to lay in bed instead of going to work
women can look at the clock, sleep instead of going to work
and then go get married to some dude who will support her

if a woman puts her picture up on here..... any of the women.... as long as she looks decent and isn't super extremely obese.... she'll have tons of guys.....

and she can easily attract guys with money.........

men have more authority than women but it's the truth that we also have way more responsibility and I think it is harder for men..... men are expected to work and provide..... women are not.... a woman can sit at home all day and yes taking care of kids I'm sure is work......

but a woman can watch her kids while sitting in her living room on a couch watching a soap opera

but don't get me wrong, women have their own problems.... I do think in today's society.... I mean look at all the expectations put on men....... men have all kinds of expectations put on us and women in today's society basically can do ANYTHING and it's considered okay and there are basically no expectations put on women

due to simps

but that being said, a lot of women deal with sadness and all kinds of other issues, especially emotional issues.... I don't think rape is the big thing tbh........

I know some women use rape like Jews use the Holocaust and AAs use slavery but I want to explain.....

if the woman is married to a good husband- she married a man who has good character and not just has money..... and she stays at home..... I think it is doubtful she will be in danger of rape.....

but look at women who go out and drink.... they go out and get drunk in public places with strange men..........

it is a fact that many women fantasize about rape........ if someone tries to deny this, they are lying..... 50 Shades of Grey sold like Harry Potter and the Bible and not for no reason...

I have heard a theory that women who go out and get drunk with random dudes actually secretly have a desire that their behavior leads to rape....... I mean...... a woman who engaged in some of that kind if behavior...... it is asking for it imo in the same way that if you walk through the projects at two in the morning showing off expensive jewelry you are asking to be robbed

no one has any right to walk through the projects at 2 AM showing off gold jewelry and then cry about how they got robbed...... I'm not saying it's okay to rob them but they set themselves up for it.......

the women I think who are very vulnerable to rape I think often are women who engage in unsafe behavior like getting drunk with random dudes......... women who are engaged in more appropriate behavior are at much less risk...

however, many women are very unhappy...........

I don't think it is rape...... I am sure many of the women on this board for example deal with sadness........ due to not feeling loved, not feeling cared for, lack of receiving affection, emotional neglect, etc.

I mean if we really found average women in Western societies
and we found which ones are dealing with sadness

I think only in a minority of such women would it be due to things which have to do with rape.... I'm not denying that rape is a serious problem but I don't think it's the central problem of female existence

a y a n

VIP
They can just marry a rich nigga
you do realize that’s not how it works right?
also sexual assault being about 9x more likely to happen to women as 1 in 3 women have been sexually assaulted
much higher rates of anxiety and depression in women
the pressure to be practically perfect throughout, especially the idea of having an hourglass body, which is if you haven’t noticed extremely difficult and extremely uncommon
women are always expected to be pure and innocent their entire lives
in the muslim community, you’ll see the one in a million xalimo get outsted for zina but here you hear practically all of the guys being involved in drugs and half are zaanis
C H I L D B I R T H
shall i continue?

a y a n

VIP
Are you sure cuz I went to a lot of weddings back in columbus and like half of the women getting married were unemployed and not going to school
we’re they born here?
if not, your point doesn’t stand
columbus is practically fob harbor
when it comes to the generation born in the west, i’d say a good 95% of xalimos are still in HS/College and are planning to be something
for example a good portion of of the girls here want to either be pharmacists, go into obgyn, or be nurses lmao
another good part are still in HS and still haven’t decided/want to be doctors/politics or something in the humanities

a y a n

VIP
Women can try to compare things... "well we have this"
men can say "we have that"

I think women are more likely to be raped
men are more likely to murdered, homeless or commit suicide

HOWEVER
HOWEVER

men have responsibility and women really don't- not in the same way.....

women don't even have to go to work

working is not an integral part of a woman's identity

also no one cares if a woman is broke.... she's not seen as less of a person if she doesn't have a fat wallet

a broke man is seen as less human

when I have to get up and go to work
I have basically no choice
I MUST go to work

women don't really have to go work.... for a woman it is a choice, for a man it is really not

I can't look at the clock and just decide I'm going to lay in bed instead of going to work
women can look at the clock, sleep instead of going to work
and then go get married to some dude who will support her

if a woman puts her picture up on here..... any of the women.... as long as she looks decent and isn't super extremely obese.... she'll have tons of guys.....

and she can easily attract guys with money.........

men have more authority than women but it's the truth that we also have way more responsibility and I think it is harder for men..... men are expected to work and provide..... women are not.... a woman can sit at home all day and yes taking care of kids I'm sure is work......

but a woman can watch her kids while sitting in her living room on a couch watching a soap opera

but don't get me wrong, women have their own problems.... I do think in today's society.... I mean look at all the expectations put on men....... men have all kinds of expectations put on us and women in today's society basically can do ANYTHING and it's considered okay and there are basically no expectations put on women

due to simps

but that being said, a lot of women deal with sadness and all kinds of other issues, especially emotional issues.... I don't think rape is the big thing tbh........

I know some women use rape like Jews use the Holocaust and AAs use slavery but I want to explain.....

if the woman is married to a good husband- she married a man who has good character and not just has money..... and she stays at home..... I think it is doubtful she will be in danger of rape.....

but look at women who go out and drink.... they go out and get drunk in public places with strange men..........

it is a fact that many women fantasize about rape........ if someone tries to deny this, they are lying..... 50 Shades of Grey sold like Harry Potter and the Bible and not for no reason...

I have heard a theory that women who go out and get drunk with random dudes actually secretly have a desire that their behavior leads to rape....... I mean...... a woman who engaged in some of that kind if behavior...... it is asking for it imo in the same way that if you walk through the projects at two in the morning showing off expensive jewelry you are asking to be robbed

no one has any right to walk through the projects at 2 AM showing off gold jewelry and then cry about how they got robbed...... I'm not saying it's okay to rob them but they set themselves up for it.......

the women I think who are very vulnerable to rape I think often are women who engage in unsafe behavior like getting drunk with random dudes......... women who are engaged in more appropriate behavior are at much less risk...

however, many women are very unhappy...........

I don't think it is rape...... I am sure many of the women on this board for example deal with sadness........ due to not feeling loved, not feeling cared for, lack of receiving affection, emotional neglect, etc.

I mean if we really found average women in Western societies
and we found which ones are dealing with sadness

I think only in a minority of such women would it be due to things which have to do with rape.... I'm not denying that rape is a serious problem but I don't think it's the central problem of female existence
read through this first

83E0C75C-8C26-403A-B61B-E4CAE7DBB058.png

not the best source but it has good info : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...h-more-work-stress-than-men-says-psychiatrist

your points are supported by practically nothing but personal opinion lol

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
you do realize that’s not how it works right?
also sexual assault being about 9x more likely to happen to women as 1 in 3 women have been sexually assaulted
much higher rates of anxiety and depression in women
the pressure to be practically perfect throughout, especially the idea of having an hourglass body, which is if you haven’t noticed extremely difficult and extremely uncommon
women are always expected to be pure and innocent their entire lives
in the muslim community, you’ll see the one in a million xalimo get outsted for zina but here you hear practically all of the guys being involved in drugs and half are zaanis
C H I L D B I R T H
shall i continue?
Men are more likely to commit suicide

Trending