What gender has it the easiest in modern society?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Only thing woman has that makes her life harder is giving birth. and menstruation
read through this bro
5CA91366-76F9-49FD-832C-5384F9DEC3D4.png
FC8EBB20-5E0B-4DC5-9306-1FD64F9F64F5.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
in the first world, maybe, but women are probably more even with men and there is not much of a difference in who has it harder
in the third world, you can’t even joke sxb women have it way more difficult :childplease:
Yeah in first world. You don't understand the load that is placed on a males shoulders

Agreed

Women are never blamed sxb, a girl can shoot up a school and she'll get probation at best

if a woman shoots up a school
we'll all be subjected to propaganda about how it's all actually the fault of men
and in fact it's a just retribution for sexism

and if an AA shoots up a school

well firstly it simply won't really be reported and will only be in local news

but if it does become a big news item

we'll be told it's actually the fault of racism
and in fact it's a just retribution for racism

a y a n

VIP
Yeah in first world. You don't understand the load that is placed on a males shoulders
i can’t think about walking outside past nine
chances of assault/kidnap literally sky rocket , especially for wahmen lmao
nowadays in first world societies the hooyos are figuring out that we’re not that stupid and should probably start working :9uoofqd:
employment rates for men and women are starting to even out at this point but the time women spend at home/taking care of children hasn’t been going down at the same rate
it’s double the job bro :mjdontkno:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
nowadays in first world societies the hooyos are figuring out that we’re not that stupid and should probably start working :9uoofqd:
employment rates for men and women are starting to even out at this point but the time women spend at home/taking care of children hasn’t been going down at the same rate
meanwhile males die due to war, gang rivalries and drug abuse, not to mention suicide

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yall choose to do those things, yall make yall own lives harder in the West. With doing so yall destroy the nuclear family. We as men have no choice.

a y a n

VIP
meanwhile males die due to war, gang rivalries and drug abuse, not to mention suicide
women actually attempt suicide at higher rates then men, but typically don’t use things like guns and stick to more overdose
there are a shit ton of women in the military and even more going into military, especially in first world nations
within the next twenty years it may just become even men and women in certain nations
there are plenty of female gangs, and usually those gangs do more fighting and violent shit, while on the other note more male gangs have more problems with drug selling
in terms of drug abuse, read this
CF168EC5-44B0-496C-B6FF-B6ABA4508D69.png

a y a n

VIP
Yall choose to do those things, yall make yall own lives harder in the West. With doing so yall destroy the nuclear family. We as men have no choice.
we literally don’t choose lmao
my mother will probably hate me forever if i didn’t fulfill her dreams or something
she and my father are practically forcing me to go into the workforce anyway
most parents, especially muslim, heavily prefer their daughters NOT to become housewives, especially in the west

Trending

Latest posts