What gender has it the easiest in modern society?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

For me personally, it gotta be women. Women could do shit like rape kids or commit robberies yet they get shorter prison sentences or even dodge jail. Women never get the blame and almost always win when it comes to shit like child custody and divorce. For me, women have it too easy these days.

What do you lot think? Is this true or not? Let's get this discussion popping :yousmart:

For me personally, it gotta be women. Women could do shit like rape kids or commit robberies yet they get shorter prison sentences or even dodge jail. Women never get the blame and almost always win when it comes to shit child custody and divorce. For me, women have it too easy these days.

What do you lot think? Is this true or not? Let's get this discussion popping :yousmart:
the helicopter has it easiet

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
this gonna be good :dead:
for starters, i’d say men have it easier by a decent margin
that margin used to be much larger
hopefully it continues to get smaller and both genders have it equally as difficult

Men anyways stan twice
tumblr_py91qozkqP1was9wjo3_500.gifv

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Men. They don’t face sexism, no one talking to them like they’re stupid or harassing them. Women in first world countries are still raped and murdered by men and when you enter the workforce you’re not going to be as respected as a man would.

For me personally, it gotta be women. Women could do shit like rape kids or commit robberies yet they get shorter prison sentences or even dodge jail. Women never get the blame and almost always win when it comes to shit like child custody and divorce. For me, women have it too easy these days.

Women always be weeping crocodile tears about how disadvantaged they are. I honestly feel like they have it easier in life than we do, especially when you consider the wage gap is only because of pregnancy.

Men. They don’t face sexism, no one talking to them like they’re stupid or harassing them. Women in first world countries are still raped and murdered by men and when you enter the workforce you’re not going to be as respected as a man would.
We are discriminated against in the justice system though

I'm also pretty certain men are at a higher risk than women of being murdered.

Trending