What fictional character are you most similar to?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Areo Hotah
images (31).jpeg
854fee2bb5d5d54b13d743f4a417e5c0.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I let @Afrique adpot me I thought I would have subbort but I found a cold and distant "hoyo" who didn't know how to be a mother. So I left and I've found you
:mjkkk::mjhaps:

I will be emotionally avaliable. :salute:

@Odkac WRLD will be your playmate. Until we find you a sibling. I hope you don't mind being nearly 3 decades older than them.

We gotta be realistic. Kkkk

He also has a great username
thx walaal it is nothing tho, I stand on the shoulders of giants like the late Ghaddafi who popularized this name and the accompanying notion of Shakespeare's origin
My quadruplet brothers Quille'iam, Shaqspeare, O'Thello and Diesel would like thank you for the warm words about the name of our dad Sheikh Zubeer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never bothered to change it.

I look great in pink, but I prefer purple/yellow. :dabcasar:

For our wedding attire I think we should both wear some yellow/purple mix. :mjhaps:

:comeon: Those are feminine colours. Also you Abdis move too fast.

@The Good - marriage talks in one second = Run for the hills. There must be at least 1 - 2 years of courtship for higher marital success. Anything less is a gamble and anything more unless justifed is diminishing returns.

He's more than 2 years younger than me = 50% likehood of divorce relative to being 1 year younger to three years older.

He's a smoker and I'm not. 75% likelihood of divorce compared to fellow smokers.
:williamswtf:

@The Good - marriage talks in one second = Run for the hills. There must be at least 1 - 2 years of courtship for higher marital success. Anything less is a gamble and anything more unless justifed is diminishing returns.

He's more 2 years younger than me = 50% likehood of divorce relative to being 1 year younger to three years older.

He's a smoker and I'm not. 75% likelihood of divorce compared to fellow smokers.
I'm planning to quit.

Our jeceel is too pure to ignore:lawd:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

He's more than 2 years younger than me = 50% likehood of divorce relative to being 1 year younger to three years older.

This addressed to me as like a lesson or what I do. I'm confused
:ivers:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
f*ck off before you get btfo
:camby:

My son is willing to defend me. :mjcry:

To answer your question it is both a lesson and what I'd advise under ideal circumstances. I like data driven decision making being employed in dating/marriage. Alas, people are more confusing than computer models.