What fictional character are you most similar to?

Sanji , cuz im always horny and simping
1585916969168.png

Last edited:
Piccolo always been one of my favorites of the series. They never showed man enough love :mjcry:
Among the best wallahi no doubt about that. From one of the biggest villains to the most loyal and reliable akhi in dbz lol :banderas:
Plus Gohan wouldn't be shit without being sent to fend for himself in the wilderness only to be karbashed later on by yours truly:camby:that's great parenting ngl

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
giphy.gif

It would be this nigga for me. I'm naturally talented, stubborn, proud as f*ck, a sore loser (I just lend ppl w's occasionally, I'm nice person) and I'm super competitive.

Not to mention I secure the baddie @Happy_ holla :denzelnigga:

I lowkey crushed on him, buuq badan buu laha laakin deep down he was a good guy, funnily enough he ended up with bulma :silanyolaugh:

Among the best wallahi no doubt about that. From one of the biggest villains the most loyal and reliable akhi in dbz lol :banderas:
Plus Gohan wouldn't be shit without being sent to fend for himself in the wilderness only to be karbashed later on by yours truly:camby:that's great parenting ngl
I dislike Goku still:birdman:
nigga supreme:birdman:
That author gave him all the w's :pacspit:
Vegeta and Piccolo should've off'ed a few villains, and they woulda make it look nice and merciless unlike some struggle shit Goku been on

Kid Goku gets a pass though, full of fuckery, I approve :obama:

I lowkey crushed on him, buuq badan buu laha laakin deep down he was a good guy, funnily enough he ended up with bulma :silanyolaugh:
Don't worry abaayo, we will get to know each other. :denzelnigga:

Before you know it, you'll be walking around with our extra handsome son (like trunks) all the while looking like you've never been pregnant. :diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts