What fictional character are you most similar to?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Do I have to remind your little ungrateful ass that before I adopted you and took you into my nest, you were an irrelevant side character who used to post Nazi content? You're just upset with me because @Shmurda is your father somaha
"Nazi content" I don't think I ever did and you know that. You were the one who was too low iq to tell the difference between WWI and WWII and it's implications for africa. bUt nO yOUrE a naZI

giphy.gif

It would be this nigga for me. I'm naturally talented, stubborn, proud as f*ck, a sore loser (I just lend ppl w's occasionally, I'm nice person) and I'm super competitive.

Not to mention I secure the baddie @Happy_ holla :denzelnigga:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You have spies??? kkkkk

Ugali munchers with ak-47s? They won't even make it past the airport
The canjeero extremist group has headquarters all around the globe walaal, we've sent top secret agents who'll break your little cowboy neck without breaking a sweat

We also have renowned hackers who aren't afraid to infiltrate your phone, computer, toaster etc

You think I don't know about that BBW stuff you were watching in the toilet an hour ago?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The canjeero extremist group has headquarters all around the globe walaal, we've sent top secret agents who'll break your little cowboy neck without breaking a sweat

We also have renowned hackers who aren't afraid to infiltrate your phone, computer, toaster etc

You think I don't know about that BBW stuff you were watching in the toilet an hour ago?
Bro did you not listen to @Afrique 's advice? I swear I get under your skin so you're always trying to one up me but it doesnt work haha.

lol the best thing to do with petulant children is to put them in the naughty step and devoid them of any attention.

Now mr injera, your getting embarrased by someone sitting thousands of miles away. I'm not worried about some fantasy bootleg CIA that you've pulled out of your ass to threaten me with.

Here's what I expect from your "team"

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Bro did you not listen to @Afrique 's advice? I swear I get under your skin so you're always trying to one up me but it doesnt work haha.

Now mr injera, your getting embarrased by someone sitting thousands of miles away. I'm not worried about some fantasy bootleg CIA that you've pulled out of your ass to threaten me with.

Here's what I expect from your "team"
I love captain Alex wallah, greatest movie

Anyway I called off the assassination due to your calaacal and bringing your hooyo into this, you know I can't stand a grieving mother so you're off the hook this time boy

But remember we're watching....

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I love captain Alex wallah, greatest movie

Anyway I called off the assassination due to your calaacal and bringing your hooyo into this, you know I can't stand a grieving mother so you're off the hook this time boy

But remember we're watching....
Go back to your potato farm commie you've been embarrassed again. Maybe I'll pull up in Kenya and get you instead while you're too busy worrying about churning out your next shitpost. You just got verbally mauled on this thread now scurry off or you won't get your ugali ration. @sophisticate isn't in this idk what you're doing bringing her up either.
:camby:

@Radical Canjeerorism
Will send Linda after you

I can see how the meeting between her and the boss :russ:

Boss: pls sit :yacadiim:
Linda: *sits*
Boss: get up, turn around and let me see what this is all about :gaasdrink:
Linda: ok
Boss: :krs::stevej:
Linda: :ayaanswag:
Boss: I have special position for you :silanyosmile:
Linda: what is it?
Boss: you will be working in office as my personal assistant :diddyass:
Linda: when do I start
Boss: today, you will be sitting under my desk :farole:
Linda: :tacky:
Boss: :dabcasar:

I can see how the meeting between her and the boss :russ:

Boss: pls sit :yacadiim:
Linda: *sits*
Boss: get up, turn around and let me see what this is all about :gaasdrink:
Linda: ok
Boss: :krs::stevej:
Linda: :ayaanswag:
Boss: I have special position for you :silanyosmile:
Linda: what is it?
Boss: you will be working in office as my personal assistant :diddyass:
Linda: when do I start
Boss: today, you will be sitting under my desk :farole:
Linda: :tacky:
Boss: :dabcasar:
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Go back to your potato farm commie you've been embarrassed again. Maybe I'll pull up in Kenya and get you instead while you're too busy worrying about churning out your next shitpost. You just got verbally mauled on this thread now scurry off or you won't get your ugali ration. @sophisticate isn't in this idk what you're doing bringing her up either.
:camby:
You have more moms than gfs

Trending

Latest posts