What fiction book or movie made you cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come no one mentioned Captain Phillips? Waa nalaga caqli badiye, waxaa noo sii dheer, 3 Somalis were killed and miskiinka 4aad Mareeykanka ayaa loo taxaabey oo 33 sanadood lagu xukumey. It encapsulates our own collective narrative as a defeated society. It makes me feel so sad.

Last edited:
I'll cry at random movies, even those that are not supposed to be sad but with happy endings. The acting has to be above average for me to shed some tears.

How come no one mentioned Captain Phillips? Waa nalaga caqli badiye, waxaa noo sii dheer, 3 Somalis were killed and miskiinka 4aad Mareeykanka ayaa loo taxaabey oo 33 sanadood lagu xukumey. It encapsulates our own collective narrative as a defeated society. It makes me feel so sad.

That movie's ending made me smirk.

I'll cry at random movies, even those that are not supposed to be sad but with happy endings. The acting has to be above average for me to shed some tears.

Johnson

I've a friend like you that I would never watch even a football match with him because he cries if his team loses and cries if a team he hates wins. Take him out of the Box, he's a beast.

Johnson

I've a friend like you that I would never watch even a football match with him because he cries if his team loses and cries if a team he hates wins. Take him out of the Box, he's a beast.

I have started to watch sports less and less because of disappointment.

I find it's best if you don't have loyalties or bandwagon at the end

Annie gets me every time.

220px-Annie_%281982_soundtrack%29.jpg

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Interstellar was the only movie that cured my self-inflicted apathy.

Especially this scene:

Also don't know if this belongs in this thread, however this video made me feel like shit the whole day:

To killing a mockingbird - I laughed and cried reading it.

Movie forest gump, shawshank redemption and this film called locked down, the notebook- deep movies

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending