What fiction book or movie made you cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosing Isaiah gets me every time, convinced anyone who doesn't cry during that movie has no soul. (Halle Berry plays a crack addict mother who forgets her baby in a dumpster)

I know most of you won't admit crying so just tell me the saddest book you've read or movie you've watched.

Loosing Isaiah gets me every time, convinced anyone who doesn't cry during that movie has no soul. (Halle Berry plays a crack addict mother who forgets her baby in a dumpster)

I know most of you won't admit crying so just tell me the saddest book you've read or movie you've watched.
only movie i cried about was interstellar. that fucked me up. i had to do 60 push ups afterwards. :mjlol:

Sons and lovers by D H lawance, made me fear from poverty, being uneducated, without degree and this book motivated me to study harder at school.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsHanna

I just found the whole situation sad, didn't you feel bad for him when he was just an infant left in a dumpster? I'll have to rewatch it to pinpoint where it set me off but I'm not in the mood to cry rn lol.

No? It's a movie it's not real. Why would I cry?

No? It's a movie it's not real. Why would I cry?

That's the whole point of a movie my friend, makes it feel like it is and I'm sure something like that has happened before. Mufasa isn't real either but I'm not judging to each his/her own tears.

Sxb when Mustafa died it was so sad remember his young kid abdishakuur Simba he was left alone without a father:icon cry::icon cry::icon cry:
His uncle maxamed abdisataar aka "sakaar" is the worst
That gaal Mufasa taking his place:dead:
41846388iebdd_sm.jpg

ItsHanna

That's the whole point of a movie my friend, makes it feel like it is and I'm sure something like that has happened before. Mufasa isn't real either but I'm not judging to each his/her own tears.

I mean the part where the baby was left in the bin I felt nothing

i dont remember every crying in a movie, mostly because i dont remember watching a movie by myself:mjkkk:

only movie i cried about was interstellar. that fucked me up. i had to do 60 push ups afterwards. :mjlol:

I'm in the middle of that movie, it's pretty boring so far......:ohreally: this oughta be interesting...

yh seeing your child die off old age is mad.

bastar ka tahay wus:ivers: shoulda never clicked on this thread smh :francis:

i dont remember every crying in a movie, mostly because i dont remember watching a movie by myself:mjkkk:

I'm in the middle of that movie, it's pretty boring so far......:ohreally: this oughta be interesting...

bastar ka tahay wus:ivers: shoulda never clicked on this thread smh :francis:
Get's stuck in a bookcase. Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending