What features did you get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedogyal

good cop
I don't look like my mom at ALL haha. I'm a copy of my dad. As a girl I stand at 5'10 and am of a caramel color.My dad's side of the family are all tall: my father is 6'0 which may be short for many people but his brother is 6'6 :dead: all the women in our family are 5'9+, including my grandma who actually is as tall as me. My mom's family are a lot darker and shorter, people barely think me and my mom are family. My mom is 5'0 lmao

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't look like my mom at ALL haha. I'm a copy of my dad. As a girl I stand at 5'10 and am of a caramel color.My dad's side of the family are all tall: my father is 6'0 which may be short for many people but his brother is 6'6 :dead: all the women in our family are 5'9+, including my grandma who actually is as tall as me. My mom's family are a lot darker and shorter, people barely think me and my mom are family. My mom is 5'0 lmao
Mine is the complete opposite. My mom and sisters are all below 5'2. All the female from my mon side are all tiny but that also gave them very long lives. One great grandaunt age over 100 and most being in their 80-90. When I'm out with them it feel like I'm walking with a bunch of children.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
5'10 waw thats quite tall

Mine is the complete opposite. My mom and sisters are all below 5'2. All the female from my mon side are all tiny but that also gave them very long lives. One great grandaunt age over 100 and most being in their 80-90. When I'm out with them it feel like I'm walking with children.
:mjlol:
The heart has less body to bump blood to, makes sense.

Gedogyal

good cop
Mine is the complete opposite. My mom and sisters are all below 5'2. All the female from my mon side are all tiny but that also gave them very long lives. One great grandaunt age over 100 and most being in their 80-90.

MashaAllah, my grandmother is actually 86 with a straight spine and can walk normally. InshaAllah may them all live long and healthy lives. I think it has to do with diet too just like genetics

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I got my height from my father's side, even though he's short (5'2) and i got my nose from both.
My eyes from my mother and my hair texture from both, my dad has a Madow-like hair and my mother has a softer hair texture. And i'm balding, i got it from my father.
But i'm hairy ASF. I don't know where it came from lmao nobody is hairy in my family except me. Weird. And my height is 5'11.

I got my height from my father's side, even though he's short (5'2) and i got my nose from both.
My eyes from my mother and my hair texture from both, my dad has a Madow-like hair and my mother has a softer hair texture. And i'm balding, i got it from my father.
But i'm hairy ASF. I don't know where it came from lmao nobody is hairy in my family except me. Weird. And my height is 5'11.
5'2":cosbyhmm:

I’m literally all dad - height, skin tone, hair texture, nose/eyes etc. Only inherited smile/teeth from Hooyo lol and oh when I lost a finger nail it grew back like hers.:shookgabre:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I look like both of my parents,so many features from both ,I read somewhere everyone picks up enough genetics from both side but it might not be just physical wise only.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I got my hair from my mom's family. my abtiyaal had afros. Im 5'10 my dad 5'8 and my mom 5'2. im a carbon copy of my mom. I got all her facial features plus i got the exact birth mark she has on her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts