What features did you get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly my facial features especially the nose are from my paternal side.
I inherited the good long hair and the tanned golden skintone from mom.
:rejoice:

I only got my father's brown skin tone and full lips. The rest of my face resembles my mom. I have her small nose and big eyes.

My brothers got their tallness from my dad. But since I'm female and my mom is short, I'm at an average height of 5'5.

Last edited:
I only got my father's brown skin tone and full lips. The rest of my face resembles my mom. I have her small nose and big eyes.

My brothers got their tallness from my dad. But since I'm female and my mom is short, I'm at an average height of 5'5.
Slide me a selfie. Ill rate you honestly

From your dad and whichones from your mom?
Example i got my height from my dad and my skin tone(reddish brown) from mom
I got everything except my muscular physique from my mother, my father is 6'1 but I'm 5'9/10
Skin tone :caramel (lighter tham the average somali but I don't fully qualify for light skin)

I don't look like my mom at ALL haha. I'm a copy of my dad. As a girl I stand at 5'10 and am of a caramel color.My dad's side of the family are all tall: my father is 6'0 which may be short for many people but his brother is 6'6 :dead: all the women in our family are 5'9+, including my grandma who actually is as tall as me. My mom's family are a lot darker and shorter, people barely think me and my mom are family. My mom is 5'0 lmao
Damn I'm the opposite my father is taller (6'1/2 ish)than ur father my mother is 5'2 and I came out 5'9/10 ish
I got my light skin tone from mother who is basically looks Arab and my Mother is like the average dark skin somali

I don't look like my mom at ALL haha. I'm a copy of my dad. As a girl I stand at 5'10 and am of a caramel color.My dad's side of the family are all tall: my father is 6'0 which may be short for many people but his brother is 6'6 :dead: all the women in our family are 5'9+, including my grandma who actually is as tall as me. My mom's family are a lot darker and shorter, people barely think me and my mom are family. My mom is 5'0 lmao
5'10 u say :ooh:
I'm 5'9
I want to marry you so my sons are taller than me :ahh:
I made a promise not to curse them like my father did :farole:

Before u play hard to get, I'm a landhere mj billionaire keep that in mind, I come from royalty, my folks run the motherland

Kratos

Sonder
Even though my parents are both 100% Somali, people assume they are an interracial couple. Ngl my mum and my grandma (maternal) both do look suspicious. I look exactly like my dad though, no resemblance whatsoever with my maternal side

My face is like a 50/50 face-morph of both my parents combined and the features averaged so I kinda look like both of them at the same time.

Gedogyal

good cop
5'10 u say :ooh:
I'm 5'9
I want to marry you so my sons are taller than me :ahh:
I made a promise not to curse them like my father did :farole:

Before u play hard to get, I'm a landhere mj billionaire keep that in mind, I come from royalty, my folks run the motherland

LMFAOOOO yeah I've noticed that all guys today are just getting shorter and shorter, I need to be careful wallahi or else my children will be cursed:mjlol: Make sure to marry a tall xaalimo and u will be safe:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending