Costs max 100 euros
And they have to ship to hollland

Which do you guys use?
What is your skin care routine?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Don't use a face brush.

If you want to exfoliate I recommend chemical exfoliants eg, Like a facial cleaner or serum with glycolic acid

The best thing that's actually done wonders for my skin is vit C though.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
weekly qasil
use aha products like exfoliant and peels etc
vit c does wonder i swear in allahs name:fittytousand:
and lastly sunscreen

weekly qasil
and lastly sunscreen

Sunscreen? I live in holland and usually its raining and not sunny, do i still need that? I love getting darker by the sun btw

Don't use a face brush.

If you want to exfoliate I recommend chemical exfoliants eg, Like a facial cleaner or serum with glycolic acid

The best thing that's actually done wonders for my skin is vit C though.

I heard of this..first i didnt believe in a face brush to because my skin is very sensitive, but it might help to remove my makeup better

I will look into a glycolic acid, whats important when buying this? Which brand is the best?

Also what do you think about black soap to wash your face/body with?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
weekly qasil
and lastly sunscreen

Lol great minds think alike.

I heard of this..first i didnt believe in a face brush to because my skin is very sensitive, but it might help to remove my makeup better

I will look into a glycolic acid, whats important when buying this? Which brand is the best?

Also what do you think about black soap to wash your face/body with?

Black soap dries my skin out, but your results may vary. Just experiment and don't buy anything too expensive.

Makeup removal- double cleanse and maybe steam your face once a week should be enough. microfibre cloths work good too.

As far as brands---- I live in Canada where we don't have much of a selection so I can't really help you out there. Your country probably has better products.

Why not got for BHA or AHAs? Chemical exfoliation >>>>>> physical ones

The later is much harsher for your skin, especially when used your face

Bohol

VIP
the doctor told me that I need to get fingers stuck up my bum every week to test for prostate cancer (i had my 3rd rectal examination last week and I enjoyed it)

I can't help her out because I am not #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch # crew.

omg-babeee-not-in-public-finger-slnthebootyassbitch-masi-popal-best-1004739.png

Amber-Rose-Fingers-Booty-Kanye-West.jpg

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
5 bucks :gladbron:
:friendhug: Thanks abaayo.

It's super nice but it goes sooo quickly :tocry: im out here signing up for alerts and pre-orders just to get my hands on some more

Right now I only have the 23% vitamin C serum and marula oil, they're both lush

Im trying to snag all the products for he recommended regime for dehydration in time for winter http://theordinary.com/regimenguide

:wow1:
Damn out of stock..

The struggle is real sis :kendrickcry:

Do what I do and sign up for alerts that will let you know when stuff becomes available

VixR

Veritas
Guys, one word: ACV.

Use one parts ACV one parts water as a toner before moisturizing. If you're super sensitive like me, make it two parts water

I even use it as a hair rinse once a month. Also try henna (hair) treatment monthly or bimonthly.

It truly stinks but even though I'm sensitive to smells, I've gotten used to it, and its worth it.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Sunscreen? I live in holland and usually its raining and not sunny, do i still need that? I love getting darker by the sun btw
i use sunscreen for preventing aging. i even use on the winter. lakin if u gonna use aha products u have to use sunscreeen or else u get hyperpigmentation.

Guys, one word: ACV.

Use one parts ACV one parts water as a toner before moisturizing. If you're super sensitive like me, make it two parts water

I even use it as a hair rinse once a month. Also try henna (hair) treatment monthly or bimonthly.

It truly stinks but even though I'm sensitive to smells, I've gotten used to it, and its worth it.

I use this for my hair usually but it stinks i cant stand it to use it for my face

But do you use ACv before sleeping or during the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.