what does somalia need in order to become a 1st world nation?

Mark my words, even if that oil does come out, corrupt politicians will ruin it. Look at south sudan. Africans+Oil= Natural Resource curse. No different to when they have gold or diamonds. Someone else will always profit

Abow/Abaayo you think Somalis who fight over geels, bacaad iyo dhiiqo will let some cadaan guy make more profit than they do wlh reer diaspora are out of touch with the folks back home. They would burn themselfes and you rather than let you alone profit. Thats the exact thinking what got us in to this mess bunch of selfish xaasids.

Tukraq

VIP
It will take very long by the way for Somalia to become a first world nation. We didn't have a written language until the 70s whereas others were sending men to the moon. Those with high IQs in Somalia need to occupy the higher positions in society, this is the only way.
I don't know why you keep mentioning IQs and pointless stuff like written languages when its pretty simple, resources=money, money=success, it won't take long and it won't take much effort or need for knowledge, I live in the country that sent man to the moon and it was due to our economy and blessings resources wise that led to us being able to throw so much money at a space program

sudan is not similar to Somalia our populations have a totally different mindset, they can fall in line and allow their politicians to take all the cash, for us its over my dead body approach
hsm and his cronies sat peacefully in his office for 4 years consuming probably a combined millions, when you include the too high salaries they don’t deserve, stolen aid money, misappropriated funds and bribes

And then he gets a nice retirement package lol. Anyone who wants can steal money in Somalia. Even the best who claim to be anti corruption, are not transparent enough

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
hsm and his cronies sat peacefully in his office for 4 years consuming probably a combined millions, when you include the top high salaries they don’t deserve, stolen aid money, misappropriated funds and bribes

And then he gets a nice retirement package lol. Anyone who wants can steal money in Somalia. Even the best who claim to be anti corruption, are not transparent enough
I don't really consider the stealing if his clan was okay with it, it was just their payday, thing is theres so much politicians also looking for a payday who come from clans that want a payday from them, it will end up trickling down as due to our small population we have more money than we could ever need

Abow/Abaayo you think Somalis who fight over geels, bacaad iyo dhiiqo will let some cadaan guy make more profit than they do wlh reer diaspora are out of touch with the folks back home. They would burn themselfes and you rather than let you alone profit. Thats the exact thinking what got us in to this mess bunch of selfish xaasids.
They do it through allowing the politicians they trust to sell it for pennies. As it usually happens!

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
I don't know why you keep mentioning IQs and pointless stuff like written languages when its pretty simple, resources=money, money=success, it won't take long and it won't take much effort or need for knowledge, I live in the country that sent man to the moon and it was due to our economy and blessings resources wise that led to us being able to throw so much money at a space program
How does Somalia become a developed nation then?

I don't really consider the stealing if his clan was okay with it, it was just their payday, thing is theres so much politicians also looking for a payday who come from clans that want a payday from them, it will end up trickling down as due to our small population we have more money than we could ever need

... :drakewtf:

I am waceysle same sub clan as HSM abow he did nothing for his qabiil. He was many things but qabiilste wasnt one of them. One of the few things I liked about him. The money he embezzeld majority went to his re-election campaign=to the mps and other stakeholderd--> maybe it trickeled down that way to the national economy but not through our qabiil thats for sure.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
@Tukraq

Have you heard of the Chinese initiative called the Silk Road, (One Road, One belt initiative)? Developed countries are signing to it.

Don't worry, you will get Tukraq for $112.00 plus a modern apartment for each of the 385 people living there. No more Somaliland and Puntland playing dangerous games on your people's lives. Free at last.
Wait a minute :gucciwhat:

wasn’t silkroad a darknet website that you could buy drugs crack meth pills Xanax whatever you wanted from and it would come in the post? @AussieHustler i think you just might be under the influence as of right now
:ulyin::damedamn:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)

he "stole" from his tribe that were okay with it, thing is he also paid off a lot of tribal. leaders, mps, and hist tribe people to try and stay in power so the money trickled down
That money didn’t trickle into anywhere waa la cunay lol it’s long gone. Qof u wax u taraynu ma jiro as far as I am aware :vo3yidw:

Step 1:
49503BA4-50E0-4F5A-BFE8-C23F9C047B87.jpeg

Trending