What does it feel like to not pray 5 times a day?

What @Taij4an said, saying I'm not Muslim to them is like I committed treason or something, people will switch up on you real quick, not worth it.
What do you see as the purpose of life now that you’re no longer Muslim? How does it feel for your family and friends to not know the real you?

What do you see as the purpose of life now that you’re no longer Muslim? How does it feel for your family and friends to not know the real you?
They do not know the purpose of life, their answer will be to find your own purpose for life, their doesn't need to be a existential purpose for life

Yh idk what the purpose of life is, I don't claim to have any answers, I'm agnostic, not atheist.

I don't even rule out Islam being true.

I forgot what it feels like to never pray, for the people here who used to pray 5 times a day then stopped, or never used to pray and recently started praying, what difference do you find.
I find it impossible to imagine what its like not praying a lot, like u must feel so empty in the heart, or something, Missing one prayer makes u depressed imagine missing all 5.
Tbh its a unsettling feeling even when i miss prayer or not add sunnah prayer after.

When i didnt pray it would mess up my mind but me in distress that i didnt pray even from a young age.

The fact i wasnt forced as a kid helped it was my responsibilty and if i didnt pray it was my fault and i felt bad about it so i held myself accountable from like 12. Started praying 5 times a day when i was 16-17

i used to never pray and I would always promise myself “I will start praying tomorrow” and i would never do it but alx ive been praying regularly for years now, it gets easier if you’re consistent. May allah make praying easier for all of us ❤️❤️

i used to never pray and I would always promise myself “I will start praying tomorrow” and i would never do it but alx ive been praying regularly for years now, it gets easier if you’re consistent. May allah make praying easier for all of us ❤️❤️
Yeah tbh. It’s like something suddenly clicks and you return to salah

I have been praying since 2017 never neglecting my prayer and i feel full and satisfied and I feel like I'm accomplishing life since we are created to worship Allah alone. Before that I was lost

Hey you're the one asking people's opinion on this thread. You know how many times a nigga heard life is a test remark lol. I find it a relief no longer having to wake up at the crack of dawn or worse Ramadan when the gap between Isha and Fajr and suhoor is like playing sleep deprivation on x modes. If anything my mental health has improved not having to hit the floor and recite in language I don't understand. Nigga im guilt free but you do you. Word of advice saxib you have a lot of doomy gloomy what is the point of life thread. Mental health is often overlooked in our community if you want to talk go see a professional saxib and if prayers work for you keep on going and getting your spirituality in. Im rooting for you my fellow 5head brother.
are you Muslim? do you believe this world was created without any purpose and your there to do whatever you want? do you genuinely believe a God would create the entire universe for fun?