What does it feel like to not pray 5 times a day?

I don't believe in therapy but thanks
I enjoy hating life btw, like I was happy b4 Islam and now I'm not and chose to not be because I have no need for happiness, I hate this dunya and only want the akhirah

But if u prefer this dunya I hope Allah gives u everything u want in this dunya until u enjoy your entire life then you die when you least expect it and regret wasting your entire life and now you have to face eternity of your evil actions:pachah1:
Ahhh bro this isn't a healthy outlook on life. I wish you the best in whatever you pursue as I do to all my people but you need to get rid of this negative energy. It will only lead to burnout and believe me ive been there and it's not nice.

90% of believers dont speak arabic. Are you gonna use that rhetoric on them to. Stop being petty just because someone has a different opinion on a thread you started.
Yes. I never spoke a word of arabic or could even read arabic myself, it takes a couple weeks to understand what ur reciting in prayer, a couple months to learn what surahs uve memorised, and a couple years to understand arabic on a basic level
It really isnt that difficult

Ahhh bro this isn't a healthy outlook on life. I wish you the best in whatever you pursue as I do to all my people but you need to get rid of this negative energy. It will only lead to burnout and believe me ive been there and it's not nice.
No im the opposite now, I am more productive than ever.

Yes. I never spoke a word of arabic or could even read arabic myself, it takes a couple weeks to understand what ur reciting in prayer, a couple months to learn what surahs uve memorised, and a couple years to understand arabic on a basic level
It really isnt that difficult
Been there done it and got the crown. If anything for me it made it worse when I knew what I reciting as it just trapped me in a cage of guilt with some "ayahs" and anyway like I said I didn't find it productive for me but thats my opinion and I've given it and I wish you well in your escapades my fellow 5head.

Been there done it and got the crown. If anything for me it made it worse when I knew what I reciting as it just trapped me in a cage of guilt with some "ayahs" and anyway like I said I didn't find it productive for me but thats my opinion and I've given it and I wish you well in your escapades my fellow 5head.
So learning the Quran made you dislike the Quran more?

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Whenever I miss a prayer strange changes occur to my body. My bowel starts moving and my legs begin to quiver, my paranoia is ampliefied and the slightest noise trigger my Shart (shit/fart) reflex. All of these effect continue to amplify until i pray my next salat. Moral of the story pray your salats on time.

. A32E9080-E90A-4121-A7FB-0CCF6DAAA49E.jpeg

Laagite

الداروودي
I used to not pray sometimes for years and sometimes inconsistently, though lately I been reading the Quran at least memorizing 1 page of surat al baqara. I can recite the first 15 pages and I use them in my prayers. I regret missing 10 years worth of salat and everytime I sin or miss a prayer, its like i'm getting ripped from the inside. Praying does put things into perspective and instills in you the morals of Islam.

Trending

Latest posts