What does being Somali mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speak the language but disgusted with the culture, I’m extremely an individualist and I spend 85% of my time (each day) with non-Somalis of all backgrounds. Did I mention that I can’t stand camel meat or milk, it’s like drinking urine and eating elephants and lastly, I’m allergic to qabiil get together masqueraded as family reunion.

Guys, I made that post to receive more qashiin ratings, so I can beat @Knowles and @Emily please be generous with it.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
I speak the language but disgusted with the culture, I’m extremely an individualist and I spend 85% of my time (each day) with non-Somalis of all backgrounds. Did I mention that I can’t stand camel meat or milk, it’s like drinking urine and eating elephants and lastly, I’m allergic to qabiil get together masqueraded as family reunion.

Guys, I made that post to receive more qashiin ratings, so I can beat @Knowles and @Emily please be generous with it.

Ninyo I ain’t a psychologist but I sense u got some deep rooted Somali issues.
I got buddies like u but they have totally segregated themselves from Somalis in general.
U’re peculiar as in u got one foot in and one foot out.
I suggest u go to miyiga/baadiye for a month or two and immerse urself in the day to day lives of real Somalis.
The ones in the West are qajac-qaniis meaning they too diluted.

If u come back feeling the same way then u’ll have a leg to stand on

Jeesto

VIP
Geel
Muqmad
The culture
The food
The language
Family always being #1
The bants
Being Somali is a blessing iga walle:rejoice:

Being Somali is being unique being Somali is being distinguished, being Somali is being strange, being Somali is being other worldy, being Somali is beautiful, being Somali is heart braking, being Somali is being comfortable in your on skin and self being Somali is being a foreigner, being Somali is feeling a deep umbilical connection to other Somalis or ummada Somaliyeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts