What does being Somali mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Seriously?

How about poetry, culture, food, 15 kids in a household? Strong mothers, ability to learn every language in the world?
Ability to learn every language In The world? What

Don’t everyone got strong mothers?

My rap skills are ass so idk about poetry.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ability to learn every language In The world? What

Don’t everyone got strong mothers?

My rap skills are ass so idk about poetry.
Somalis are everywhere in every corner in the world, that means they speak every language they come across.

Somali mothers are the strongest.

Having to explain to ajnabis i aint ethiopian:noneck: Its getting long wallahi its an everyday thing. Usually goes like so

Bakhti gaal ajnabi (BGA): wow you look so ethiopian just so exotic nice! :nvjpqts:

In my head——> wtf since when were amxaars pretty nacalla again with this shit.

Me: noo close tho im somali :)

BGA: :confused: :eek: Hmmm

Me : its right next to it :ivers:

BGA: ahhh i see so exotic just wow you guys have such a unique facial structure.

In my head: i have the same facial structure as an amxaar??! :susp: F off .

And i walk away thinking about how we need to get on the map. Or perhaps too many idiots are in my city.

This is what it means to be somali to me.

Oh and the culture language etc are nice too yea yea of course.

Honestly nothing lol, I always just think of myself as a person, not really a somali person. I know its weird that I'm on a somali site you'd say I have some identity with it obviously but its hard for me to explain what I mean:/

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Simple. You're part of the ethnic group that makes up Somalis. This ethnic group is based on a tribal link that's paternal and maternal. All Somalis must be decedent of a Somali clan from both the mother and father's side.

If you got this, you are technically a Somali. Done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending