What do you think of ?

Apollo

VIP
Not in favor of banning it through government means, but when I have kids I will make sure to block it on the home connection.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
99f-gif.79264

For All Threads they get a HFS
Yo tell us what happened

@riyaale

Maybe men in these countries search for what’s not available in their own country. I remember someone posting here the categories of mostly searched by different countries and Somalia was listed the number search under the category of ebony . We diss the “Madows” and it seems that we are thirsty to bed them. Weird huh!!

u know there are millions Somali bantus that live in somali?

Apollo

VIP
u know there are millions Somali bantus that live in somali?

Lol, I doubt they have internet connections that can handle watching HD videos.

PS. Aussie was wrong, I think the top category for Somalia was either big dick or Arab. Lmao.

Edit: here was the 2018 one:

LHkOYSn.png

Lol, I doubt they have internet connections that can handle watching HD videos.

PS. Aussie was wrong, I think the top category for Somalia was either big **** or Arab. Lmao.

Edit: here was the 2018 one:

LHkOYSn.png

I can tell u there's more fkin going on in Somali than western countries.

Muji

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very true sis

Most men carry around on their phones. Wallahi they are sick. Filthy creatures. The amount of phones I go through when they go to the bathroom and find this stuff. It’s proper hardcore sex videos too- not just nudes.

And they say most of hell will be women LOL.

Very true sis

Most men carry around on their phones. Wallahi they are sick. Filthy creatures. The amount of phones I go through when they go to the bathroom and find this stuff. It’s proper hardcore sex videos too- not just nudes.

And they say most of hell will be women LOL.

Hw did u pass the lock screen?
r u shape shifting lizard lol

Riyale I look over their shoulder when they are accessing it at any opportunity I can get.

Sometimes I ask to borrow their phone to make a phone call :)

u tell me they don't have fingerprint or face recognition? R u blast from the past?

My great and dear friend spat real facts and the truth about and Somali men.

When i lived at my uncles house years ago i searched in the family computer. Then later on when the kids were playing with the computer hardcore images popped up. The kids screamed. My uncles wife i hated that ed made a huge deal out of it. Me and uncle had an awkward talk

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/have-you-been-caught-watching--by-a-family-member.66694/

I found this post the funniest and craziest (his actions) at the same time. I hope those kids got proper counselling.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
is absolutely destructive, its worst than crack/cocaine. I absolutely despise it, any man who watches is gay watching other men d#ick

Trending

Latest posts