What do you think of the black and brown alliance ? Would you join with our Sun Kangz ?

These people are racist I asked this white cashier if he listens to hassan adan samatar and he said who? What kinda racist shit is this! :draketf::wtfdis::what::win:
People aren’t born racist, they’re taught to believe stereotypes. That means we can teach people not be racist and let them learn that stereotypes aren’t completely true.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
People aren’t born racist, they’re taught to believe stereotypes. That means we can teach people not be racist and let them learn that stereotypes aren’t completely true.
We’ve tried that bro they don’t wanna cleanse their madax they’re still going at it with this bell curve racist yaab

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Focus on yourself and your own, this magical coalition of "people of color" does not exist in the real world. Latinos in particular start cooning real quick and shit on other groups the minute they get validation from whitey.
I believe if Trump were to start offering Latinos benefits, they would turn on blacks in a minute. To be honest, from what I observed, most people don’t like AAs. This includes Africans and liberal non blacks.

We’ve tried that bro they don’t wanna cleanse their madax they’re still going at it with this bell curve racist yaab
Thinking like this won’t solve anything. Just treat others how you’d want to be treated and set a good example of your people.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
They dont struggle when you are struggling. How many blacks or Mexicans you see raising money for droughts in Somalia or raising any kind of awareness of somali issues?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@BetterDaysAhead Why would I be an ally to someone just because of their skin colour, it’s meaningless sxb.
I always do that bro I just gotta move on and do me
Excatly, but all my minority friends say I’m selfish. Also, again I’m weary about accepting foreign aid. I feel like they’re just using that to get me to be their little foot solider. Why not help stop illegal fishing and stopping trying to force a form of government that’s completely ineffective. Why do they just give out fish, but never teaches ? Why not try to give Somalis better access to better technology. Telecommunications is a popular avenue there. I’m sorry but maybe I’m paranoid. I just don’t trust fully

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Excatly, but all my minority friends say I’m selfish. Also, again I’m weary about accepting foreign aid. I feel like they’re just using that to get me to be their little foot solider. Why not help stop illegal fishing and stopping trying to force a form of government that’s completely ineffective. Why do they just give out fish, but never teaches ? Why not try to give Somalis better access to better technology. Telecommunications is a popular avenue there. I’m sorry but maybe I’m paranoid. I just don’t trust fully
Well said

All of Latino are pressuring me to this but I think it’s stupid and makes me feel like a charity case. I’m part of Afro-Latino, but I go by my father’s line. I never had any real issue with going into non-black areas and cops like me. One of my Mexican friends that all blacks feel the pressure of being killed everyday. Would you join ? She said all of us should join because White people hate us ? What do you think?
If u don't mind me asking sis, how u afro Latino and be in a Somali forum at the same time, not that this isn't a public forum, but do u have Somali blood? jus askin. I'm curious.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
If u don't mind me asking sis, how u afro Latino and be in a Somali forum at the same time, not that this isn't a public forum, but do u have Somali blood? jus askin. I'm curious.
Yes, I do. It’s my dad’s side that’s Tuareg/Somali. They tried to integrate with black Americans and it didn’t work out. My mum said that she might as well as married outside her race. Even being Americanized, we can’t comprehend the black American mindset.

Yes, I do. It’s my dad’s side that’s Tuareg/Somali. They tried to integrate with black Americans and it didn’t work out. My mum said that she might as well as married outside her race. Even being Americanized, we can’t comprehend the black American mindset.
Wdym black African mentality?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Stay awa
All of Latino are pressuring me to this but I think it’s stupid and makes me feel like a charity case. I’m part of Afro-Latino, but I go by my father’s line. I never had any real issue with going into non-black areas and cops like me. One of my Mexican friends that all blacks feel the pressure of being killed everyday. Would you join ? She said all of us should join because White people hate us ? What do you think?
Stay away from such creatures they will drag u down with them to a place of stupidity and darkness

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Wdym black African mentality?
They’re too emotional for me. I’m not trying to be mean. I believe it’s a problem in all the minorities here, except Arabs . Arabs don’t give a f*ck. One of my maadow aunts told me that Arabs and blacks should be because White people hate them too. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that they don’t care about the cave monkeys’ fee fees. Not all AAs are like that and AA men have a better attitude in the women . And that “The black woman is God” thing is weird . It’s creepy the way that women lead everything in their community

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Ak47 How you heard of Thomas Sowell or Eric July ? These maadows are beta leftists, but aren’t bootlickers either. Candace Owens broke my heart. She’s simping for Captain Caveman. It’s hurts even typing this. Eric July really awesome.

There will never be such an alliance although Hispanics and Blacks suffer from the same economical and class problems in the US and practically live near each other in the ghettos, both groups tend to stick themselves. Even Afro-Latinos in the US, don't identify themselves with other AAs even though both groups were descendants of slaves from West Africa.

They’re too emotional for me. I’m not trying to be mean. I believe it’s a problem in all the minorities here, except Arabs . Arabs don’t give a f*ck. One of my maadow aunts told me that Arabs and blacks should be because White people hate them too. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that they don’t care about the cave monkeys’ fee fees. Not all AAs are like that and AA men have a better attitude in the women . And that “The black woman is God” thing is weird . It’s creepy the way that women lead everything in their community
I honestly think white America hates black people just for the color of their skin. Even in the 1920's when they burnt down black wall street. Looking at it blacks were civilised and we're thriving in America. Now, they have a reason to be racist to AA's coz of the whole hip-hop revolution and shit.

There will never be such an alliance although Hispanics and Blacks suffer from the same economical and class problems in the US and practically live near each other in the ghettos, both groups tend to stick themselves. Even Afro-Latinos in the US, don't identify themselves with other AAs even though both groups were descendants of slaves from West Africa.
To add on it, Afro Latinos don't even sympathize with AA's since south American slaves were allowed more freedom of expression than North American slaves where they were stripped of everything. Basically, treating them like animals and all that.

South American Afro Latinos and Hispanics have no right to be hating in AA's. It's like a a monkey with a pink butt laughing at another monkey for having a bright blue butt. Both have colored butts.