What do you think of the black and brown alliance ? Would you join with our Sun Kangz ?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
All of Latino are pressuring me to this but I think it’s stupid and makes me feel like a charity case. I’m part of Afro-Latino, but I go by my father’s line. I never had any real issue with going into non-black areas and cops like me. One of my Mexican friends that all blacks feel the pressure of being killed everyday. Would you join ? She said all of us should join because White people hate us ? What do you think?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I believe in having good relations with people of color in America
Yes, but they want me to actively fight for their causes. That’s where I draw the line. Good relations and being respectful towards each, regardless of differences is one thing. But I’m not going to be anyone’s useful little idiot. All that sweet talk means nothing to me. Just leave me alone and let me make money. And have a gun

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Also, after white supremacy is abolished, what then ? African Americans will be at the whim of non-whites. Me personally, don’t feel like they want to have an alliance with blacks for pure wholesome intentions. I’ve noticed that a lot of non-black liberals are losers in their own community. They never try to teach blacks how to fish . That’s why I’m weary about foreign aid. Maybe it’s just me

brown people of color do the same things to blacks/darker skin people in their countries...arabs, latinos, indians literally have a caste system. if I was black I would pass

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Then try your best to be on good terms with those who want you deported. Not too hard isn’t it?
As long as you’re somali they’ll always hate you, if you become white (preferably anglo) and Protestant then you’ll be on their good side

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
As long as you’re somali they’ll always hate you, if you become white (preferably anglo) and Protestant then you’ll be on their good side
Yeah, I’m Catholic and I’ve noticed that whites treat me differently. I got stopped by the cops walking when my Mexican friend. They were mean asf to the Mexican but just looked at me confused. One of officers asked me my nationality . When I told them I was of Somali/Tuareg descent, they jumped backed and held their hands up. I told them I was Catholic and they were so relieved. They said that a very good combination and not to hang about these “people” because you don’t belong here. True story

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yeah, I’m Catholic and I’ve noticed that whites treat me differently. I got stopped by the cops walking when my Mexican friend. They were mean asf to the Mexican but just looked at me confused. One of officers asked me my nationality . When I told them I was of Somali/Tuareg descent, they jumped backed and held their hands up. I told them I was Catholic and they were so relieved. They said that a very good combination and not to hang about these “people” because you don’t belong here. True story
Many white Baptist’s and Protestants dislike Catholics and view them as non Christians

Focus on yourself and your own, this magical coalition of "people of color" does not exist in the real world. Latinos in particular start cooning real quick and shit on other groups the minute they get validation from whitey.

Trending