Fels

#trollhunter
Lool you aint getting far running that speed from me:ftw9nwa:
You sure about that
GIFs2018822115611.gif

Ramen

🌸
guys -_- stop trashing my thread
i-it is not my fault that youre attracted to a family member and find this thread offensive

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
Because those two men aren’t related to each other. Your cousin is basically your family so why would you marry a family member? Doesn’t that increase the risk of having children with birth defect?

Too much cadaan news,somalis are good we dont need weaklings get the f*ck out of here,walahi this western halimos will destroy our somali geljire ancestry f*ck what a sodding weak people u need dhaqan celis,naag nool iska dhig lax yehey

Ramen

🌸
Too much cadaan news,somalis are good we dont need weaklings get the f*ck out of here,walahi this western halimos will destroy our somali geljire ancestry f*ck what a sodding weak people u need dhaqan celis,naag nool iska dhig lax yehey
wym -_- wypipo f*ck their siblings anyways sorry for offending you
first cousin product

Genghis Khan

that is true. I wonder why some of these guys defend cousin marriage when theres millions of somalis out there

Thats not your problem why madax xanuun? The fact that no man has approached you should be your number one concern,lax yehey

that is true. I wonder why some of these guys defend cousin marriage when theres millions of somalis out there
Why do you have such problem with it? You been offered your cuz? Its really not big deal. I already said I wouldnt do it. But its common across the world. Throughout history its estimated about 80% of marriages are between cousins. You cry about this but have no problem men fvcking each other in the bum and getting married and you think we are weird:draketf:

Genghis Khan

Why do you have such problem with it? You been offered your cuz? Its really not big deal. I already said I wouldnt do it. But its common across the world. Throughout history its estimated about 80% of marriages are between cousins. You cry about this but have no problem men fvcking each other in the bum and getting married and you think we are weird:draketf:

She is a weakling and i believe she isnt even somali

Ramen

🌸
they cant produce children and they have nothing to do with somalis
and those children who are the products of first cousin marriage have a bigger risk of having genetic disorder.
i just think that cousin marriage thingy should stop because i think it is disgusting and harmful to the children

(this thread has nothing to do with gay niggas so stop bringing them up)

they cant produce children and they have nothing to do with somalis
and those children who are the products of first cousin marriage have a bigger risk of having genetic disorder.
i just think that cousin marriage thingy should stop because i think it is disgusting and harmful to the children

(this thread has nothing to do with gay niggas so stop bringing them up)
Why not take this to the lawmakers in your country. Its allowed in every country. If it was so bad....someone would try to ban it

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't marry anyone in your subclan as that still carries the same genetic problems shared within a small population group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts